Nissan XTerra Forum banner

2017 NEXterra Northern eXposure Run!

5K views 20 replies 1 participant last post by  Bklyn.X 
#1 · (Edited)
2017 NEXterra Northern eXposure Run Rausch!

January 14th, 2017 at Rausch Creek Off Road Park
All will be welcome; any make, model, experience level.
Info and sign up HERE!

See less See more
#7 ·
If some of you can't make the run and still want one of these shirts, crew or hoodies I can ship them to you.

#8 · (Edited)
Throw Back Thursday, NER2011;

If you plan to attend please go sign up HERE!
If you want to order any event Northern eXposure Run 2017 event shirts, Sweat Shirts and Hoodies do so HERE asap, cut off for event swag is December 10th!

#11 ·

Only four (4) more days to order an event shirt, long sleeve, crew and/or hoodie! Makes a great Christmas gift…
Order your HERE today!

#12 ·
Only one (1) more day to order an event shirt, long sleeve, crew and/or hoodie!

Makes a great Christmas gift yo...
Order yours HERE today!

#13 ·
TODAY is the LAST DAY to order an event shirt, long sleeve, crew and/or hoodie!

Don’t get locked out yo! Order yours HERE today!

#14 ·
Last year there was no show on the ground and it wasn’t too cold but it was wet and slick.

Going down “J” I slipped off the trail climbing over a downed tree and almost flipped the truck. I saved it by driving into the downhill, backing uphill a bit ("K" turn) and then going all the way down the hill turning around at the base and driving back up in a straight line. Scary, my passenger Andy was white as a ghost.

We got 16 trucks signed up so far you should join us! There is still time to sign up, let’s go!

More info HERE.
See who’s goingHERE.

#16 ·
We got 17 trucks signed up to attend so far; 2 “Red”, 6 “Black”, 7 “Blue” and 2 “Green”. Why not come and join the fun?
All will be welcome; any make, model, experience level.
Info and sign up HERE!

NER15;

#20 ·
Got 21 trucks signed up so far! Why not join the fun yo?

Here's a teaser for ya, a TBT to 2009!

Man am old...

#21 ·
TBT to 2006!

This is on a trail that was called “Deer Run” that was a long trail with one entrance and one exit, no bail out. I think a bit over an hour was my best time through it and spent a day on it at least once.
There was a place called Paragon just north of Rausch where we ran what was called The NIORA Winter in early January. Paragon is no longer operating and NIORA (North-American Import Off Road Association) is gone…but we will be running Rausch on Saturday!

22 sign ups! It’s 56 and raining in Tremont, PA today. Temperatures start dropping tomorrow then cloudy, snow showers developing Saturday in the afternoon, high 29. The chance of snow is 50% with accumulations of less than one inch. Dress appropriately yo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.