Nissan XTerra Forum banner

seXTERRA T4T run

3K views 15 replies 3 participants last post by  yellowbug 
#1 · (Edited)
Sorry guys that I have not been around in a while. I had a few things going on but here we go.

It is Toys 4 Tots time. We will be at Woolys on Dec 8 for our annual T4T run. The ride will start at 10 am but I will be there around 9ish for people that decide to come. It is not required but if you do want to bring a toy in support of Toys 4 Tots please make sure it is unopened, unwrapped, and not used. I hope to see you guys out there this will be my first time at woolys for a full day so lets have some fun.

Please check in on the facebook event I hope every can make it out.

http://www.facebook.com/events/47338...context=create

#4 ·
Its that time of year that we can get together have a great ride and at the same time help some unfortunate children. The event is being hosted by Wooly's. They are handling the Toys 4 Tots we are just going out there to support them and help them raise toys and money for the event.

Hope to see you guys out there!!!!!

#16 ·
Awesome trip. Man I had so much fun with everyone. There where some awesome rigs and the coolest thing is I was able to talk to Ian Johnson about get a X on his show, lol. Well lets say its a planning thing. But we talked for a brief minute. Anyways back to the important things. Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess Who is driving:

More Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile::smile:

Now the Carnage:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.