Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Aren't there any oklahoma x owners??

22K views 94 replies 32 participants last post by  Desertengineer 
#1 ·
JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THERE ARE MANY X OWNERS WHO VISIT THIS WEBSITE....:engel-big::engel-big::engel-big::engel-big:

#2 ·
I know it's a little late, but i live in Oklahoma. I own a 2000 X. It's actually my wife's, but as they say, what's hers is mine. haha.

I just thought I was the only one out here, which was very disappointing because those mod days sound like loads of fun. haha.

I live in Edmond. But I travel to Tulsa quite often.

I see many Xterras around but I guess they aren't about the ClubX!

#3 ·
I just noticed this. Yep, I live in OK - Tulsa/BA area.

#7 ·
Like i said above, Moore OK.

only "mod" is from introducing my back bumper to the front fender of a pathfinder. It's custom now. I'll be fixing that in a few weeks. at the same time i'm planning on removing my mud flaps.

oh, and i replaced the festoon bulbs inside with LED's :)

#8 ·
I haven't been on here in a long time but I get my X back tomorrow morning and live in OKC. It's an 01, yellow (damnit), K&N and Flowmaster with a PML and 33x12.50's. What are y'alls mods?
Planning to do a PML and shocks pretty soon and more painting of plastics when it warms up again.

:kalt-big:

#9 ·
Planning to do a PML and shocks pretty soon and more painting of plastics when it warms up again.

:kalt-big:
On the PML it's tempting to crank more to raise the front but you'll suffer TONS in ride quality FYI.

I did the plastices with Herculiner but it needs going over since it flaked over the years. I painted my rims black also which looked great for a little over a year. Not so much now.

I'm planning on down sizing from the 33's to 31's soon and when I do I think I'm just going to get some either Toyota or Chevy rims that are suppose to be offset a bit more, I just can't remember which it was

#10 ·
On the PML it's tempting to crank more to raise the front but you'll suffer TONS in ride quality FYI.

I did the plastices with Herculiner but it needs going over since it flaked over the years. I painted my rims black also which looked great for a little over a year. Not so much now.

I'm planning on down sizing from the 33's to 31's soon and when I do I think I'm just going to get some either Toyota or Chevy rims that are suppose to be offset a bit more, I just can't remember which it was
Yeah, I hear if you don't watch the gap for your bump stops, it'll make for a pretty rough ride. I may eventually go for some 31s, but since I'm 2WD, I don't see the point for going for a nose bleed height. Know what I mean?

I did a lot of painting over the summer (some plastics, roof rack, step tubes, wheels), but I still want to do my side moldings and cowl vent panel. I'm planning to go with some Bilsteins when I do my PML too.

:talk2much:

#11 ·
I live in OKC. I also thought I was the only one on here from OK. Sorry it took so long for me to see this. I have added a grill gaurd, removed mud flaps, painted the roof rack, side steps, and wheels all Kryon bed liner, and I made a light bar for the top and added four lights. Inside I have added a two 12" subs, a Harmon-Kardon drive n play for the IPOD with an auxillery plug for two portable tvs, so my son can watch and not cry for on long trips, Oh yea I also added a car seat for that manly look.

#12 ·
Why don't we post some pics?

Here's mine so far.

#15 ·
I need to do this to mine, get'r nice and dirty. Can't seem to find any places where I can go. but im new to the offroad thing, and to oklahoma
That looks like a happy X to me!

#17 ·
There may be some rocks around Tulsa, but I don't know for sure. I haven't lived here that long, but I've heard of some Jeep rock crawlers around here somewhere.

#20 ·
#22 ·
I've lived here since '05. I think it's a pretty good place to be.

#24 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.