Nissan XTerra Forum banner

NOAS Open-invite Run May 14th - 15th (2 days to go)

9K views 97 replies 14 participants last post by  drbandkgb 
#1 · (Edited)
This is for those of us who plan to attend the NOAS run in May. You DO NOT have to be a member of NOAS in order to come join in the fun. This is completely open to anyone owning a Nissan and wants to get it dirty. This is a really fun event with members/owners from all over the southeast and further. Last year had 25+ rigs and ranged from mild to wild.

Hope to see you there!

Video from last year:

Reactions: drbandkgb
#53 ·
Christ sakes guys! Your killing me... If need be I could lead a group around 22 and so on... Do I want to? No lol... But I would.. Im really interested in the center of CC...
Oh and Drake I tried to get some pix last time... :D You are quick like bunny! If you want some things we could trade up the lead on... So every one gets a chance at some poser pix :D EVERY one BRING rain GEAR jacket or something...
I keep some tools with me.. But still havent built up a good amount of gear...
Shovel
Small parts to rig with
Hammers

And for the newer guys coming... Bring trash in.... Take it out! Lets keep my Favorite park clean

#54 ·
You've been there enough David and beat that loop like a dead horse. It's time for you to see the other 3/4th's of the park. ;)

That is a really easy loop to follow so finding a trail leader for it shouldn't be a problem. Anybody with a map really can follow it.

#57 ·
so many threads on this trip - just count me in :)

#59 ·
I think between us and NOAS we should be between 20 to 25 rigs. There's always a few Kentucky pathy guys that just show up without posting on the boards.

Should be a great run!

#60 ·
I'm like a kid on vacation whose parents just pulled the station wagon into the parking lot at Disney World and I'm rocking back and forth about to pee my pants. It takes for what seems like ages to get the car parked and unloaded. All I want to do it bolt for the front gate while peeing down my leg, all the time grinning from ear to ear.

So there is how I feel about it.

#61 ·
LMAO!

I'm stoked as well even with the crappy weather they are forecasting for tomorrow. Saturday looks better though with only a 30% chance of isolated t-storms. I won't be able to leave out this afternoon as hoped but I'll be leaving in the morning around 4:30 or 5:00 a.m. and still make it to the trails in time to ride out with the group. That is of course if I can make it through "Nooga" without a clusterf*** of traffic jams.

#72 ·
Oh jebus..... That look so fun

#74 ·
I just got my CB hooked up. I'm ready to roll. :D

Chuck

#75 ·
So will we have to get our trucks dirty. Eeeew
I suppose there is a car wash in the main parking lot?
;D

#76 · (Edited)
X is prepped and packed, minus the cooler, shouldn't have to mess with anything tomorrow but food. Leaving out early Saturday morning. Damn i'm excited, this trip is going to kickass.

Don't worry, there is a carwash in oliver springs on the way out, all the hummers stopped there in october to clean up, we won't tell anybody ;).

Speaking of hummers, they scheduled their event for next october again, maybe we should crash it again.

Wish I had thought about it sooner, I wanted to get a GoPro HD camera, would make for some great video mounted on the outside.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.