Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Looking to buy a 2nd Gen

867 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  JeffPro4x 
#1 ·
Guy/Gals,

Looking at buying an Xterra and looking at 2005 to 2007 ish. What do I need to be aware of? What kind of suggestions do you have? Any worries about miles? I'm probably going auto trans since the manuals are hard to come by in my price range and area. I don't plan on doing any extreme wheeling, maybe play in the snow and something along the lines of light forest service roads.

Any suggestions/help is appreciated as I'm new to the realm of Xterras. I do plan on towing with it when needed.

Also, unless you guys know what to search for I wasn't able to find the answers in the forum when i searched, so i apologize ahead of time if there is something like this already posted. Only thing I seen was first gen questions when i searched.

I've came across used 06's and 07's anywhere from 58K to 150K miles and wanted to see what everyone on here had for opinions as to mileage.

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.