Nissan XTerra Forum banner

2001 Xterra, but new to the site

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  arksecfan 
#1 ·
Hey,

I've had my 2001 Xterra forever and this is the first I have ever heard of this site. I'm in Missouri, but the car came with me from Arizona. Looking to do some mods if anyone has any information.

#3 ·
#5 ·
Well, I would like to give it some more power. I use it for moving and towing sometimes. I just want to give it some pick up
That's how it starts. Then come the lift, bigger tires, MOAR POWAR (stickers from Creepy), gear basket, new shocks, zombie apocalypse response vehicle bumpers, Titan swap, full exo cage, 30mm roof mounted cannon, et al.

Well not necessarily in that exact order. I mean you can go big and START with the 30mm cannon. I say go for it.

Oh, and welcome aboard!

#6 ·
Hi and Welcome to Club X! You have come to the right place to learn what you can do to mod your X for your needs!
Look at what others have on in the members ride area and it will give you clues what to do for yours!

#10 ·
Start with easy stuff, few things will give you more satisfaction then doing the work yourself. Just pace yourself and try to never put yourself in a bind and it will be fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.