Nissan XTerra Forum banner

2017 Xterra rumors? 2004 Xterra may be DOA :(

690 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  scorepin1 
#1 ·
There are rumors galore about a possible release of a new Xterra. If you type into google 20017 Nissan Xterra it will pop up, but since I couldn't tell one reputable car site from another I've no idea. So, I've come to the experts. Has anyone heard these rumors? I have a 2004 Xterra that I am on the fence about trading in. Long story short, She had 132,000 (good miles, clean engine, well maintained) on her when she went in for service. The tech dropped a screw in the engine, didn't say anything and let me drive away with it. I blew the engine. The dealership replaced the engine. I was lucky enough they found an 04 Xterra engine with only 30,0000 miles on it. The problem is she's old and when you start playing around with an old vehicle it's a domino effect. I've since had the exhaust replaced and now my tech told me she needs new Knox sensors and a catalytic convertor. It's worth noting that the dealership who destroyed my engine I worked at, and was fired at. Anyway...screw the job. This is my baby :( And I got a better job!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.