Nissan XTerra Forum banner

ECXC 13 green trail group

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  01XterraPhilly 
#1 ·
Hey guys I need some help. I can't for the life of me remember the other riders in the green group. There were 5 trucks and I remember one of the drivers was frank and his passenger was the guy who started ECXC (sorry I can't remember your name if you see this). I know Michael girardo was a passenger but I can't remer the other drivers. I was just hoping someone would know their names and possible see this and post photos. I only have GoPro video that I haven't gotten to yet but I figured photos had I at least be done by now

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#2 ·
Hey guys I need some help. I can't for the life of me remember the other riders in the green group.

There were 5 trucks and I remember one of the drivers was frank and his passenger was the guy who started ECXC (sorry I can't remember your name if you see this).

I know Michael girardo was a passenger but I can't remer the other drivers. I was just hoping someone would know their names and possible see this and post photos. I only have GoPro video that I haven't gotten to yet but I figured photos had I at least be done by now

OK, Mike G (Swampy) is the guy who started ECXC, and was therefore Frank's passenger.

If you have the trail assignment list, you might be able to see who else was in your group.

If you post your pics, etc, people may recognize themselves or the others as well, etc.

:D

#3 ·
If I went off the trail list there would have been 3 groups of 5 for the greens. A lot of the people that were on the green list went and rode blues. Snickerdoodles was technically on the green list. Frank was supposed to be in the blue group but rode with us. We only had one group of greens of 5 trucks. And mike g didn't ride with frank (grumpyx) bc he was in the trail leader truck and frank was the gunner. So there is no way that list is useful except I found frank and one other person. I think the guy that rode with frank is Dana? I'm not sure of his name. He is the one I want to get a hold ofbc he took photos of our group

#4 ·
Dana ran ECXC for the past couple of years. He's a tall guy, graying hair and beard. His screen name on the ECXC board is powerguy37.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.