Nissan XTerra Forum banner

2002 xterra tint

8K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  ReshmaX00 
#1 ·
hey guys i was wondering if anyone knew what the window tint in the back windows for a 2002 Nissan xterra, i am looking to get my front windows tinted and i want it as dark as the back ones i bought the xterra with the window tint on it already.
Thank you
Tyler

#2 ·
On my 02, the closest match they could do was 35%. It is slightly lighter than the back. But, they metered the rear out at like 33% or something really close to 35%.

You can look in my build thread below for pictures. It's weird, sometimes they actually look darker than the rears, but most of the time they look slightly lighter.

Anyway, the shop should be able to meter it and see.

#3 ·
depending the estate where you live, you could stop by and visit your local police department and ask for window tinting law. I live in south florida and years ago i was pulled over for having ilegal 20% window tint in the driver's and passenger's side. I ended having a $160 ticket. You may go 20% in the back windows and 35% front if they allow you to do that or contact a local window tint shop, because they are the experts.
I have a 5% banner (limo) front windshield, 35% front and 20% rear and I love it!

#4 · (Edited)
hey guys i was wondering if anyone knew what the window tint in the back windows for a 2002 Nissan xterra, i am looking to get my front windows tinted and i want it as dark as the back ones i bought the xterra with the window tint on it already.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.