Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Bumper/ top rail mod, Ideas for lift

5K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  SlothLovesChunk 
#1 ·
Back a few months ago I decided to black out my bumpers and side trim and top rails with bed liner.

Before

After

This was really my first mod of many hopefully.

I've been wanting to add a brush guard and maybe a leveling kit. If I can pull off a PML that would probably be the best thing because I'm a poor college kid and stuff. I'd like to hear some ideas from you guys. Maybe links to some how-to's.

Thanks

See less See more
#4 ·
Sharp X! Reminds me of mine when I first got mine. I was in the same predicament when I got it. I was in college and broke as could be. The PML was quick and easy. The 2" BL is cheap (if you put it together yourself) and in a few hours your X is looking big! for the time being... stickers! it is a proven fact that stickers increase HP.

#7 ·
#8 ·
With the link you provided... What does it do? I'm confused lol. Does it raise your truck at all?

yes. doing the torsion bar will raise your front end up to 1 1/2"

you will need to buy rear shackles to lift up the rear to match the front but 70 bucks for new shackles and free lift up front is not a bad way to get 1 1/2" of lift.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.