Nissan XTerra Forum banner

FEELER- 2002 Xterra SE/SC Lifted Low Miles

5K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  Coxterra 
#1 · (Edited)
I am considering selling my Xterra since I could really use a full size truck. I've only taken it off road a couple of times and don't have the time to start now. Just testing the waters to see if there is any interest.

2002 Xterra SE Supercharged
103k miles
5spd manual transmission(rare)
4WD
2" AC Body Lift
3" AC Suspension Lift
33" Duratracs
Volant CAI
Shrockworks front bumper
Concept Customs rear hitch bumper with tire carrier, made for 2" body lift
Custom sliders
Full Calmini Steering system
Flowmaster 40
OEM Neoprene Seat Covers

Looking for $7500 obo

See less See more
#2 ·
I am considering selling my Xterra since I could really use a full size truck. I've only taken it off road a couple of times and don't have the time to start now. Just testing the waters to see if there is any interest.

2002 Xterra SE Supercharged
103k miles
5spd manual transmission(rare)
4WD
2" AC Body Lift
3" AC Suspension Lift
33" Duratracs
Volant CAI
Shrockworks front bumper
Concept Customs rear hitch bumper with tire carrier
Custom sliders
Full Calmini Steering system

Looking for $7500 obo
Man, where were you 5 months ago? I was literally offering a finders fee for anyone who can help me find an SE/SC with a manual transmission and low miles. Unfortunately I've bought over 1500 worth of parts and I'm having it installed right now (steering upgrades, suspension lift, new tires, new rims, etc), so I'm pretty locked into my vehicle right now. Otherwise I would have gone for it.

#3 ·
Ah I wish I had known. As soon as I find a truck, I will be selling this. I may even sell some of the parts separate. Just depends if I can find the parts to replace them.

#4 ·
I would trade you rear bumper + cash for that tire carrier.

Hell Ill trade you anything you need.

#8 ·
what does "AC" stand for in the AC Lifts??? I see that acronym everywhere and dont know what it is...
Automotive Customizers = AC

Also known as 4x4parts.com

:D

#9 ·
Sorry guys, didn't realize my notifications weren't working. I'm willing to part with both the front and rear bumpers. I'm not considering shipping them though so they would have to be picked up.

I did buy a truck, so I may be selling the X with the bumpers on depending on if a potential buyer will pay more for them. Otherwise I will be pulling them off.

#10 ·
Where are you located? I'd be interested in the front and rear bumpers depending on your location.

#12 ·
Where are you located? I'd be interested in the front and rear bumpers depending on your location.
Nevermind, I couldn't see the location when I logged in on my phone earlier.

I'm in California and would make the trip if it made financial sense. PM me and we can try and work something out. I am interested.

Thanks

#13 ·
On the left, by his screen name, etc...it says Denver, Co

#14 ·
On the left, by his screen name, etc...it says Denver, Co
See the above post. I was logged in under my phone and it wasn't showing that area.

#15 ·
#16 ·
The only thing it needs is a timing belt change and a steering gear box rebuild. I will be doing these soon. I have a truck now, so very few miles are going on the Xterra.

#18 ·
I'm interested in the bumpers as well, and willing to make the drive. See my previous posts

#19 ·
I'm not really interested in parting just yet, since I haven't posted it locally.

If I'm not getting the price I'm asking for I'll part the bumpers. The rear bumper is made for a 2" body lift and the front bumper is for stock height.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.