Nissan XTerra Forum banner

2001 Xterra is no more :(

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  JCAB1981 
#1 · (Edited)
Bad news everyone. My 01 xterra has finally died to the point where i can no longer afford to fix it. I have a few parts laying around that never got installed. They include:

30% stiffer torsion bars - $130
Moog tie rod ends and HD tie rod adjusters - SOLD
Stillen brake pads - $30

I live just outside of Phoenix, AZ so if you're in the area and interested let me know. Otherwise please pay for shipping. Email me at alex.martin16@yahoo.com with offers :crying:

#3 ·
If the Moog tie rod ends and HD tie rod adjusters - $50 are new I'll take them. Ship to 11238. Can paypal or send you a check.

#4 ·
Bad news everyone. My 01 xterra has finally died to the point where i can no longer afford to fix it. I have a few parts laying around that never got installed. They include:

30% stiffer torsion bars - $130
Moog tie rod ends and HD tie rod adjusters - $50
Stillen brake pads - $30

I live just outside of Phoenix, AZ so if you're in the area and interested let me know. Otherwise please pay for shipping. Email me at alex.martin16@yahoo.com with offers :crying:
Who makes the T-Bars? I may be interested. Shipping to NY, 13669. Can pay by Palpal or whatever...

Thanks!

#6 ·
Who makes the T-Bars? I may be interested. Shipping to NY, 13669. Can pay by Palpal or whatever...

Thanks!
I got the torsion bars from 4x4parts.com. I originally bought them for $185+shipping. They are still brand new. Pretty much just been sitting in my closet.

#10 ·
I just received the TREs and adjusters. Very happy with this seller and recommend him.
Thanks bro.
Glad you got them. Thanks again man.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.