Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Nitto Exo Grappler AWT - All Weather Tire

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Discount Tire 
#1 ·
Nitto has added a new model to their Grappler line of tires. If you're looking for an all-weather
workhorse that's just as stable as it is versatile, the Exo Grappler AWT may be worth a look.

Source: www.exograppler.com

"Built to meet the all-weather demands of off-road truck enthusiasts", Nitto Exo Grappler AWT features 3-ply sidewall construction
and bares the 3-peak mountain snowflake symbol for severe snow conditions. Other benefits and features include large staggered
shoulder blocks for increased off-road traction, variable pitch tread blocks for reduced tire noise, and a durable tread compound for
chip resistance. The Exo Grappler will cover popular 17", 18", and 20" sizes.

Hopefully we'll be able to get our hands on a set, so we can push this tire to its limits.
We are expecting stock to arrive early next month. Pricing coming soon!

What are your thoughts on the new Exo Grappler AWT?

See less See more
#3 ·
The void ratio is a bit low for mud/deep soft snow, etc, but it looks like a great tread for sand and packed snow, etc.

I like that they made it a 3-ply sidewall, that helps hugely.

#4 ·
I put over 300 miles on these tires this last weekend and all I can say is they exceeded my expectations.

The rode super smooth and quiet.

I also had them on a dirt road where they provided excellent bite. I pushed them hard into a few corners just to see how they would do. They had no problem finding traction. There was no push what so ever.

Personally I really like the look of the aggressive sidewall pattern.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.