Nissan XTerra Forum banner

New to CX...

795 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Revu 
#1 ·
Hey all. New to CX, but have had my silver '06 XTerra for about 2 years now. I think it's an S; no X or SE badges on it. After coming back from a year in Iraq, I was down to choosing an XTerra over an H3, and basically the fact that Nissan was still in business won out.

No real mods done yet; I bought it with a Pioneer nav/sat radio and remote start already installed. It also had Pathfinder rims already on it, so no need to upgrade there. I'm looking into maybe installing some projector lights and foglights, maybe some running boards while I'm at it.

Not a hardcore off-roader, but I've always liked the look of the XTerra, so I'm happy with it. Just wish I could get a little better mileage for my 25-mile commute that I didn't factor in when I bought it! :)

#2 ·
Hi and welcome to Club X
Thanks for your service.
I think you will really be happy with this little truck and maybe catch the off road sickness! LOL

#3 ·
Welcome to the club! :biggrin:

I'm jealous over the nav and remote start :biggrin: There are a lot of options for projectors, retrofitting them onto the stock lights or replacing the entire housings. Fog lights are a little bit tougher since the mount is fairly unique and something either has to be fabbed up or made to fit in the old mount housing.

Good luck and see you around! :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.