Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Schrockworks Crash Pics

22K views 53 replies 33 participants last post by  slightlywicked76 
#1 ·
I was bored surfing around the net. I found a picture of an X getting slammed into, but the catch is the X had a shrocked front end. Lucky guy, not so lucky..well whatever that silver hunk was:

My son has their front bumper on his Xterra. He was sitting still and someone plowed into him at 40mph. His bumper was pushed up but did very little damage.

------------------------------------------------------------------
My other favorite schrockworks crash is this one on toyota120
http://www.toyota120.com/forum/showthread.php?p=34107

I just cant wait to get mine on the end of this month!

See less See more
#6 ·
In the 2nd link the poster states he hit at around 30mph and the airbags did not go off. That's worrisome though he was probably going slower but I wonder just how big of a hit it would take to fire off his bags.

I think that's one of the things I like about the ARB's is that they are designed with the airbags in mind.

#9 ·
Another thing how much damage was done to the drivers side suspension?

On a side note do u think if u sent this picture to an insurance company they would lower the rates? lol I need help my insurance is nuts lol.

#12 ·
It may look good, but the Schrock is connected directly to the frame which may have bent upon impact. I'm all for a bad-ass front bumper, but nothing insures like good insurance. Also, make sure your insurance company will insure your new bumper.

:)

#18 ·
Notice the off road light covers? Almost like they are laughing at that poor Pontiac!!! :)

#20 ·
HAHAHAHAHA....Import street wannabees....lol...exactly!!!

#22 ·
Exactly why shrockworks is awesome! I love mine and bought it for that exact reason, if I wanted it just for a winch and looks then that would be a whole different thing but since I have mine I feel safer then ever! Especially in bad snow storms here! People are idiots when driving, sorry but it's true even for slowest of drivers!

#25 ·
In this pic this is how the two automobiles met and were not moved after impact? If so I'm calling BS. Or did they crash then the X is attempting to climb up on the Pontiac?

We also cant see where the damage would be... the drivers side suspension. That wheel could be tweaked out.

Also FYI my truck has been hit 5 times... rear ended twice, backed into once, hit on the side, and someone had clipped it once in a parking lot while parked. I have one dime size dent in the back hatch... thats it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.