Nissan XTerra Forum banner

General Sam's part II

4K views 28 replies 3 participants last post by  Ricer-X 
#1 ·
best weather to leave in isnt it

took the back way up 149 to avoid traffic on I45

ended up being the reallly back way, at least there was no traffic

no wonder there was no traffic, but did that stop us?

hell no, i was general sams or bust, nothin was gonna stop me, ended up on this muddy road for about 1.5 hours, thats 1.5 hours of wheelin before we even got there. more to come

See less See more
#2 ·
my group airing down before we go play in the muck on staurday

#3 ·
playin around in the competition area

#5 ·
theres going to be more, its just a PIA uploading all these pics to photobucket and here 4 at a time

#6 ·
the blue truck(mark) broke a half shaft on saturday, thats why hes not in the group shot

#7 ·

#8 ·
then a bunch of other peeps showed up(no one we knew, just other wheelers)

then some more

then we all rallied up and went wheelin with about 15 trucks and 15-20 4wheelers

then the path got a little tight

#9 ·
that kid ran into the back of my truck

the line had stopped so everyone got out and walked 10min to the front to see what happened, wel the big white chevy couldnt fit on this bridge

1st of 4 pics of the group we were in

2 of 4

#11 ·
big group

#12 ·
BOOFER7 said:
Looks like a real fun time Riceman!

Did the kid damage your truck?
nope, he hit spare tire and almost fell forward bc of the bounce, i watched him, it was hilarious. ive still got more pics so bear with me guys

#14 ·

#16 ·
that white truck is insane huge, he drove thru/over everything with ease, if it could fit

#18 ·

we were with the dodge helpin him find this guy so he could pull him out, our white sierra(ed) ended up pullin him out, had to yank the hell out of him too, i was im the back of eds truck when he pulled him out

this is mine, you gotta pay to play!

#19 ·
BOOFER7 said:
how high off the ground is that thing?

probably a good 3'-4' off the ground, no less and probably more

#21 ·

can you tell if thats my hood or a hill at the bottom of this pic? an ehigh5 for the one who guesses

#22 ·

#23 ·
heres the after all the wheelin shots before we broke camp

#24 ·

this guy was on the 4wheeler

#25 ·
nuff said

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.