Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Will Nissan D21 wheels with 265/75R15 tires fit a stock 2004 Xterra XE?

3K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  DanF. 
#1 ·
I found a craigslist ad with Nissan wheels and year old winter tires for cheap, and am wondering if they will fit without rubbing. I know the centerbore and lug pattern is the same for the two vehicles, but I'm wondering if any of you guys know about whether the offset and backspacing would be an issue.

My Xterra is stock. The seller messaged me back saying that the wheels are off of a "mid-90s Nissan truck". I'm guessing he is referring to a D21 Hardbody.

Here is the ad: https://nh.craigslist.org/wto/5936221805.html

#3 ·
The 90's Nissan OEM Chrome steel wheels are 15x6 btw. Define will the rub. If you wheel and have the rear sway bar removed; it will rub on the inboard side in the wheel well when you fully articulate the rear causein full stuffage. Lower mudflaps needs to come off if you have them.

#4 ·
The 90's Nissan OEM Chrome steel wheels are 15x6 btw. Define will the rub. If you wheel and have the rear sway bar removed; it will rub on the inboard side in the wheel well when you fully articulate the rear causein full stuffage. Lower mudflaps needs to come off if you have them.

Ok. Thanks for the reply.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.