Nissan XTerra Forum banner

"One Million Uses and Counting"

67K views 155 replies 95 participants last post by  KyTerra 
#1 · (Edited)
What do you use your X for besides a DD or and Offroading Machine?

Post up a pic here of the OUT OF THE NORM things you use your X for or have seen another X used for.

Anything will work.

#29 ·
Tow rig

Party sound system

and the things I dont have pics of:
Tow truck
Motel
Brothel (long story)
Ambulance (that first aid kit is actually pretty damn handy)
Snow plow
Taxi
Log skidder
U haul truck (help friends move)
Restaurant
Grocery getter
Hand warmer
Bar
and my personal Favorite Pimp Mobile lol everytime I pull up to a party a few girls wants to check out my truck. Was better at it b4 the dented front end but it just makes for a good conversation starter but the story gets more absurd every time I tell it lol.

#30 ·
I had to take a buddy to the airport real early one morning.. like 5 am or something.. so I threw a sleeping bag in the X, droped his a$$ off, drove to work, folded down the back seats.... heres the key.. I kept the sunshade jobbie closed and dove in my x from the rear passenger door.. had a nice canvas over my head to block the morning sun.. good for a couple more hours of sleep

#34 ·
Great thread idea!
I could only find a few non-wheeling pictures;

The picture is a bit dark but funny, Getting the groceries with my Grocery Getter;

On the beach with my Tackle box;

Hauling stuff to a football Tailgate party;

#35 ·
ill try to find a pic but
1. Jeep recovery vehicle
2. Bleachers
3. (Shag wagon) lol

#36 ·
ill try to find a pic but

3. (Shag wagon) lol
As a mod I gotta tell you to refrain from posting those types of pics. lol

gotta be work friendly.

just busting you btw. I know you wouldn't post pics like that.

#41 ·
study room. good way to get out of the apartment, turn on som music and just lie down in the back w/ my philo book.

hmmm i actually got an A in that class, maybe i should study in the X more often.

#44 ·
study room. good way to get out of the apartment, turn on som music and just lie down in the back w/ my philo book.

hmmm i actually got an A in that class, maybe i should study in the X more often.
wow....you fail

I got an A in that class and I didn't even have to touch my philosophy book at all....nor had to study either.....just basically "listened" to the professor ramble about useless crap.

However, My X was always parked out front of the classroom so I did get to admire it while "paying attention" to class.....so that was another use for it....

#46 ·
depth guage lol, your crazy that water is pretty deep.

i take my hat off to you for that :anbeten-big:

#48 ·
Sleazy hotel room.

Tent.

Dust storm shelter at Burning Man.

Motorcycle tower.

Did I mention sleazy hotel?

:D

#49 ·
could I see how you installed those fog lights in the second pic??
I was looking at doing that today, and just wonding how to go about it. but the lights I want to put in are 7 inchers and I was worried that it would block too much air flow to the rad?
Just put an L bracket on the back side of the lower bumper that goes across the frame horns and of course cut out the lower valence.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.