Nissan XTerra Forum banner

"One Million Uses and Counting"

67K views 155 replies 95 participants last post by  KyTerra 
#1 · (Edited)
What do you use your X for besides a DD or and Offroading Machine?

Post up a pic here of the OUT OF THE NORM things you use your X for or have seen another X used for.

Anything will work.

#3 ·
lol. at sled.
i wanted to tie a rope to the back of the X and someone on a sled hold on while driving around but i never did it

#4 ·
I hooked a sled to my fronty and whipped my bro within a foot of a mailbox parents weren't to happy bout that haha

#5 ·
ski lift... sorry i dont have any pics but up here in prescott az our last snow storm was a good one. i had a tow rope on the back of my x and would pull my friends up a steep hill so they could snow board down... note they never unbuckled and it was a hell of a ride down each time.

#6 ·
No pics but mine has been a log skidder, landscaping tow-rig, "flashlight" on many occasions (usually cutting wood at night for bonfires), boat hauler in the summer and even a ladder on a few occasions to reach the eaves on my house.

#10 ·
Jungle gym for my 7 year old. For some reason he loves to climb it. I get little bare feet prints all over my windshield.

#13 ·
I use mine as a Roller Coaster
Or else thats what my friends say
"They should name a ride after you"
because they think what i do is crazy hahaha.
Offroading that is.

#19 ·
one time i used mine as a park bench to sit up top with a girl and asked her out on top of my X back when my old spare was on top.

for the record, she said yes.

also used it to go ofroading to a little spot at the top of a local mtn that has a clearing, took her on a date/picnic kinda thing, it was sweet.

#20 ·
one time i used mine as a park bench to sit up top with a girl and asked her out on top of my X back when my old spare was on top.

for the record, she said yes.

also used it to go ofroading to a little spot at the top of a local mtn that has a clearing, took her on a date/picnic kinda thing, it was sweet.
chick magnet FTW!!!! lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.