Nissan XTerra Forum banner

What have you done for your X today?

2M views 11K replies 1K participants last post by  mhamor 
#1 ·
Let's hear it! It should be an ongoing thread. Whatever you did, big or small!

Today, I:

Uploaded photos onto a USB, hooked it up to my HU, and put my fiancee as the screen saver. She is hot.

#27 ·
I blew her a kiss from my apt window

#29 ·
I peed on her right rear tire the other day, she really likes that.

#34 ·
the xterra and the 4runner both get their tires peed on all the time

#35 · (Edited)
what is this wax you speak of??? I have never waxed my X. now a days it brealy gets a bath....just a power washer to it and thats it. at some point I need to clean the inside out...still have mud & sand from this summer and last year.
It's funny you say that, lol, I haven't waxed any of my rides in over 20 years. Not even my show cars, they get a little quick detailer once in a whlie and they're good to go. But my X is special and has to sit outside, lol. It was like learning all over again.

Oh, and I almost forgot, I put on a hitch this weekend also. Thanks to everyone for the point to www.etrailer.com , I got the 5000# valley for $150 shipped (instead of $350+ from thr dealer) and it took all of about 6 min to install.

#37 ·
I used Rust-Oleum paint for plastic rattle can. works great...just spray on
I did all my trim..then ended taking all my trim off..looks much better now
I am thinking of painting my grill now

#38 ·
Ordered 3rd brake light and business cards from Creepy.

Pulled off my rear view mirror,

Bought a plug for the CB.

#39 ·
sat in that bitch andddddd droveeeeeee. latly i havnet cared what gas milage i get so i floor it everywhere, i think im loosing powerrrrr

#40 ·
today I:

put on the drivers side spindle, t-bar, LCA, Upper ball joint, and cranked the T-bars.

Tommorow I will:

put together 1 beadlock, put the calipers back on and bleed, then get it off jackstands and drive. Then alignment if I can't get it close myself.

#44 ·
Today I used Back-to-Black on all the dark plastic pieces. Really made a difference on the roof basket, door handles, back bumper step thingy, and flat strip where the wiper blades are. Whole truck looks new now! Thrilled. Also, took the paper plates off and put my official metal ones on. Yea! And I took the inspection sticker off bc the jackass at the dealer put it on way to high but now it wont stick even after spray adhesive, so tomorrow I get to take it to buddy for a re-inspection and a nice new sticker.

#45 ·
i drove it for 4 hours straight..........thats all i got haha

#46 ·
i made it so she could breathe better, ripped out all the baffles. tested the flex on her, quite impressed. drove her home for an hour, and then drove in a parking deck and let my cb antenna get whipped around pretty bad on the roof.
tomorrow shes getting her shoes rotated, aired up, and aligned, and then driving 4 hours back to school.
next weekend, shes getting a body lift, and getting her tbars cranked, and getting her cb worked on, and then in a few months, i have a little surprise for her.
yall will have to wait and see. drake knows. kinda. but thats it.

#49 ·
i made it so she could breathe better, ripped out all the baffles. tested the flex on her, quite impressed. drove her home for an hour, and then drove in a parking deck and let my cb antenna get whipped around pretty bad on the roof.
tomorrow shes getting her shoes rotated, aired up, and aligned, and then driving 4 hours back to school.
next weekend, shes getting a body lift, and getting her tbars cranked, and getting her cb worked on, and then in a few months, i have a little surprise for her.
yall will have to wait and see. drake knows. kinda. but thats it.
I'm gonna get you to tell me on Mod day! LOL

What I did today was leave home at 3am, went to work, and just now got back....its sitting on my driveway sunbathin'.....