Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Club Xterra Lanyards

40K views 184 replies 52 participants last post by  mhamor 
#1 · (Edited)
I have been talking to the Mods and I have decided to make some Club Xterra Lanyard. For those who don't know, Lanyards are like key chains.

Before I put in the money for this sort of things I would like to know who all would be interested in one or two or however many. Please post up if you are interested and in how many of them. I will further finish the research and get this rolling.

Thanks!

Maybes:

Farmerehsan
Brett89(2)
Ricer-X
X~Terror(2)
soccerbrace
Apexi4g63(2)
theonenonlykyler
Jdubbau02
json3904
Drake(2)
silverbullet (2)
cbzdel (2)
mgblanke
Dizzy55
08Xterra
WOODY(5)
aznboihoy03(a couple)

See less See more
#54 ·
on the first post im gonna start making of a list of ppl who said yes to buying one.. I guess if i do ur still not obligated to? or are u ;) lol.

IF i dont have enough ppl then i cant go thru with it

#56 ·
In for sure for 1.. Maybe 2 if they are bad ass, but for sure one just to get this going :)

#58 ·
already have lol...The very FIRST post on this thread is of all the people who said maybe

#60 ·
we need more ppl first..like at least 30 to 40 ppl somehow

#62 ·
yeah I JUST CALLED THE COMPANY they are sending me samples..but they wont be saying clubxterra its what ever they put on there.

#64 ·
whats the company??

#65 ·
its a small shop in St pete its Called St Pete custom Works real small

#67 ·
ClubXterra.org in black and gray for me... actually probably 2 of them...

#69 ·
if it looks like the last one I am down for 2, now to discuss quality, I would pay $20ea if they lasted as long as my X :)

#70 ·
like i said they are sending me samples of them when they come in i will let u guys know that quality of them! i want the ones that last. i dont mind paying a few bucks more to have good ones!

#75 ·
we have about 15 ppl now...any one else?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.