Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Club Xterra Lanyards

40K views 184 replies 52 participants last post by  mhamor 
#1 · (Edited)
I have been talking to the Mods and I have decided to make some Club Xterra Lanyard. For those who don't know, Lanyards are like key chains.

Before I put in the money for this sort of things I would like to know who all would be interested in one or two or however many. Please post up if you are interested and in how many of them. I will further finish the research and get this rolling.

Thanks!

Maybes:

Farmerehsan
Brett89(2)
Ricer-X
X~Terror(2)
soccerbrace
Apexi4g63(2)
theonenonlykyler
Jdubbau02
json3904
Drake(2)
silverbullet (2)
cbzdel (2)
mgblanke
Dizzy55
08Xterra
WOODY(5)
aznboihoy03(a couple)

See less See more
#27 ·
Just the ClubXterra.org... I vote black with gray letters... Let's all face it, if we go black with white its gonna turn out either black with brown or black with gray anyways, unless I'm the only one that get's dirty here?

#29 ·
ok i will sit and make it black and gray now and post up pics... so far we have 7 ppl

#30 ·
How Bout Text Type?

#31 ·
do you know someone that makes these or are you planning on ordering a case full then reselling them??

#32 ·
i have a friend who makes them but idk what hes gonna charge, cuz his are different thatn what ive seen, but im looking at online ones too... i just broke mine and thought why not make some and spread em on here too. but minimun order is 100.

#33 ·
I found 100 for like $250 haha... it sucks tho cuz if you do that, you kinda have to get the money up front...

#36 ·
yeah i would have to be puttin the money upfront.. and then u would have to calculate shipping costs too which shouldnt be alot....

#37 ·
Not bad... I could do one as a badge holder at work for my security clearances and shit like that. I have several lanyards depending on which client I'm working with. Space and Missile Defense Command uses a black lanyard with gold text that looks good.

#38 ·
ok 8 ppl...

THE PEOPLE I AM WORKING WITH DO NOT HAVE SILVER OR GRAY FOR LETTERING! What other color would yall want? HOW ABOUT WHITE?

#41 ·
black with light blue or dark blue? idk if the letters will show.. im thinkin like 7$ maybe cheaper

#43 · (Edited)
I agree on the Black with Blue lettering.

What do you guys think about making the X in clubXterra a little larger than the rest? Rather than just capitalizing the X?

all the same size font, the X is in caps:

clubXterra

the X is in a larger font (3 rather than 2 like the rest) and its capitalized

clubXterra.org

#45 ·
and make the "X" red, it would give respect to a fallen comrade of the forum :)

I actually think it may look good. I am gonna paint it and post it up...

#46 ·
how about it with a better font though??

i kinda like the red X.. But I am not an idea kinda person, so if it sucks my feelings will not be hurt lol

Attachments

#47 ·
okay i will work on everything yall said.. BUT i think that it can be all one size not different sizes and one color.. i will check everythign and get back soon

#49 ·

IN MY OPINIOn the black and blue is not good. cant really see it...

i found the gray but since its not one of their standard color its gonna be a little bit more. not to much tho!

but i say the gray looks good.

As for the X being big it doesn't make a difference so i say we capitlize the C in club and the X in xterra? what do yall think?

#51 ·
I like the white and gray better in that pic..

Can you make a sample image withe a capital "C" and "X"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.