Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Club Xterra Lanyards

40K views 184 replies 52 participants last post by  mhamor 
#1 · (Edited)
I have been talking to the Mods and I have decided to make some Club Xterra Lanyard. For those who don't know, Lanyards are like key chains.

Before I put in the money for this sort of things I would like to know who all would be interested in one or two or however many. Please post up if you are interested and in how many of them. I will further finish the research and get this rolling.

Thanks!

Maybes:

Farmerehsan
Brett89(2)
Ricer-X
X~Terror(2)
soccerbrace
Apexi4g63(2)
theonenonlykyler
Jdubbau02
json3904
Drake(2)
silverbullet (2)
cbzdel (2)
mgblanke
Dizzy55
08Xterra
WOODY(5)
aznboihoy03(a couple)

See less See more
#3 ·
whats a price?? I would buy one, well depending on style and colors.. lets see some options or what are your thought for design??

I would get 1 or 2 to help keep track of my keys..

also are you thinking the long ones that wrap around your neck or the short ones that are a few inches long?? or both??

#4 ·
I was thinkin about the long ones. and as a Group we need to decide the colors for them. Im thinkin they would be around 7 dollars each, just depending on the quality or maybe even less

#6 ·
id buy one, i hope the text on the lanyard is a font already associated with the club

#8 ·
as for the font i would get with the mods and select the proper font

#9 ·
as for the font i would get with the mods and select the proper font
ironically id actually have to find out what all the logo fonts are, lol
it could be kept basica and simple, and do it like the xterra emblems are ont he back of the truck itself

#10 ·
yeah I would have an Xterra Logo and clubxterra.org alternating on it..

are they going to be printed or stitched??

#11 ·
if we put in a logo it might cost more

#12 ·
i dont think chris meant an actual logo
im pretty sure he was talking about alternating text

like;

XTERRA - CLUBXTERRA.ORG - XTERRA - CLUBXTERRA.ORG - XTERRA - CLUBXTERRA.ORG

but who knows, not me bc im not chris, lolz

i think the tradoff between printed and stitched is price vs durability
the thing for you to decide on ehsan is if the extra durability of the stitched is worth the extra durability it provides

edit: another option to consider is it it will have one of those clips that detaches the keys from the rope part, and if it is, what kind fo clip, etc.

also will an actual key ring be supplied, i dont know how much that would factor into cost, but im sure everyone already has thier keys on a ring, i know i wouldnt use the one that came with it, but others might

#13 ·
Yeah that what I mean dustin..

Looking at it though the word Xterra looks kinda repetitive..

I guess need to know if its printed or stitched before deciding because alot more can be done with printing than stitching, buts as said, printed is not as durable..

#14 ·
the lanyard has two sides. we can do what dustin said

Xterra on one side and www.clubxterra.org on the other or any other way.

for now i am liking the black background so it wont get dirty with the orange txt...

ANY OTHER IDEAS?

#15 ·
black and white or black and grey would be my preferences

orange and black are halloween colors

#16 ·
very tru.. and yes they come with a key attachment thing on them i am working on this as we speak

#18 ·

WHAT DO YALL THINK?

#19 ·
Its a opti weave 1 or 2 color silk screen

#20 ·
hey man thats cool how you got that picture, lol
i think
clubxterra.org - clubxterra.org - clubxterra.org - clubxterra.org - clubxterra.org

would be just right
what does everyone else think?

#21 ·
clubxterra.org - xterra is a little repetitive IMO

I would rather jsut see clubxterra.org on one side and blank on the other...

black with white letters is my color choice...

#22 ·
thats what i liked ..u had said xterra too lol.so i put it in.,...but thats what i think. just clubXterra.org all the way!.

ANY ONE ELSE?

#24 ·
thats what i liked ..u had said xterra too lol.so i put it in.,...but thats what i think. just clubXterra.org all the way!.

ANY ONE ELSE?
Looking at it though the word Xterra looks kinda repetitive..
I was typing faster than I could think and once I thought about it it became a bad idea lol.... sorry...

I would like just to see text on one side and then solid color on the other, but lets see what other members think...

#25 ·
Whatever is cool with me, I would buy one. I will keep in on my car keys though. I only like bringing the ignition key and the fob when I wheel.

As long as it is not pink, I am cool with it, or purple. I would even do yellow w/black

#26 ·
ok im going home right now when i get there ill start working on it again. until then more feedback please.. I need more people to buy tho

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.