Nissan XTerra Forum banner

ClubX stickers

368K views 2K replies 277 participants last post by  MindFlashback 
#1 ·
Well we now have the stickers you can order them here
Click Me.... when you recieve them post some pics to show us where you put them.....

#59 ·
Ok I hate to tell you this but I'm sooo gonna steal that idea. That looks great! I've been wanting to buy a CX sticker but I couldn't find a home for one. I'm bad OCD and I have to put stickers on in 2's otherwise it throws off the visual "balance" and it just drives me nuts!

:aufkopfhauen-big:

#60 ·
X~Terror that looks bomb.com!!! I think it looks really good, I have never been one for stickers but seeing your X makes me almost want to give it a try :)

#61 ·
Drake said:
Ok I hate to tell you this but I'm sooo gonna steal that idea. That looks great! I've been wanting to buy a CX sticker but I couldn't find a home for one. I'm bad OCD and I have to put stickers on in 2's otherwise it throws off the visual "balance" and it just drives me nuts!

:aufkopfhauen-big:

I am the same damn way@!!!!

#63 ·
X~Terror I really want to steel you idea, what sticker #'s/color/sizes did you use for both??

#66 ·
i just ordered a rear #3 gray and if it turn out good I may just order the front sticker for the wind deflector thing to :)

Thanks for the awesome sticker idea X~Terror!! when i put it on its going in my mod list as your idea!!

G
#68 ·
Official Members Club

json3904 said:
Well we now have the stickers you can order them here
Click Me.... when you recieve them post some pics to show us where you put them.....
Well I say if your a member of CLUB-X ya gotta throw down and pick up
the official card! I just bought the Med-Size

Official CLUB-X members card! In Chrome Silver....

Thanks for offering PayPal..... U-GIZE-X-Rock!
:thumbsup-big:

#72 ·
Creepy I did get mine a couple days ago, Thanks!!

#73 ·

Its crooked!!!! DAMNIT!! I think I am going to have to buy another one and re do it!!! It was alot hard than I though to get it straight...

I hate stickers!! I never have put a stick on any of my cars because I am so ANAL about getting them perfect!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:usuck:

#74 ·
Oh BTW I just gave credit to where credit is due.. See sig for details!!!!

Thanks X~Terror!!!

:)

#75 ·
cbzdel said:

Its crooked!!!! DAMNIT!! I think I am going to have to buy another one and re do it!!! It was alot hard than I though to get it straight...

I hate stickers!! I never have put a stick on any of my cars because I am so ANAL about getting them perfect!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:usuck:

Haha thanks
I really do like it there DAMN I am a genius!!
I actually have an extra one if you want it
in dark gray

#76 ·
Yeah it just matches so good, its like it was ment to be there!!! And the color match is perfect!!

I think I am going to do a reverse light mount like I posted over here, and it will make is really stand out IMO..

http://www.clubxterra.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3628

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.