Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Just Purchased

795 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Tenzen 
#1 ·
I've just purchased an 08 xterra, I have a few questions.
1) Where are the best places with best/lowest prices to purchase a driver side tire?
And how can you determine what model xterra you have without the Manual etc? Can't determine if mine is an X,S,SE, or Off Road.
2) Where can I purchase or find a spare tire kit? My vehicle didn't have a jack, or handle under the seat and I'd rather not have to pay for it.
3) Any recommendations as to what to use to fix any of the black paint coming off on the front bumper?

#2 ·
What is wrong with the drivers side tire?

Call around your area for scrap yards that have the most Xterras then just go take out what you need.

Maybe you can take a good rim and tire for your replacement and another one for the spare

You can look at any similar sized vehicle in the yard for a jack that works with the X and a tire iron that fits your lug nuts. Take 4 cargo hooks from 2 xterras while you're there if you want to replace your overhead handles with hooks and paracord handles.

The manual for the 08 should be the same for all the trim models. You might find one in a glove box or something at the yard as well

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.