Nissan XTerra Forum banner

ClubX stickers

368K views 2K replies 277 participants last post by  MindFlashback 
#1 ·
Well we now have the stickers you can order them here
Click Me.... when you recieve them post some pics to show us where you put them.....

#1,881 ·
We actually only stock 1 silver. It's a very cool slightly metallic silver. It's not a match to the badge, but it's what most people go with.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

#1,883 ·
Hey whats the deal with ordering decals and having them shipped to Canada?

#1,887 ·
Got mine! Arrived in about a week even shipping to Canada. Were also really easy to apply. Also they threw in a few extras for free! Thanks guys! :D

#1,896 ·
Just pickup a 3rd brake light overlay. Thanks Creepy

#1,897 ·
Does the#5 red X sticker come in a size that is made to replace the orig Xterra sticker on the roof rack? not so concerned about length of sticker as the right width

#1,898 ·
We can actually custom make them any size you need. Just email me (not PM) the size you need and I'll send you back a proof and a price.

The email address is at the bottom of the order page.

#1,900 ·
Just a heads up to everyone: Our shop will be closed down the week of 4/30-5/4 for our annual maintenance and spring cleaning. All orders that are received during this time, will ship out starting on Mon 5/7.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.