Nissan XTerra Forum banner

1st & 2nd gen Rear corner group buy

18K views 120 replies 15 participants last post by  mtman4461 
#1 · (Edited)
Rear corner group buy

For each option we if can get a minimum of 5 there will be no additional charge for the hole combination. If not there will be a $15 up charge.

We can do almost any combination given the above conditions.

No cup holders no lights
Cup holders no lights
Cup holders square light hole
No cup holders square light hole

Available bare or Powder coated at the same cost and ground shipping is included In the ConUS. Other shipping options available at cost.

As always orders picked up at the shop receive free install.

MSRP $400
5+: $375
10+: 350
15+: $330
20+: 310

We ask for a 75% deposit once the 5
First level has been reached - $281.25 - and we will begin production. with the rest due before shipping. If higher levels are reached the total due will be adjusted accordingly.

We have created an item on our website to take the DEPOSIT only. This will allow us to use our order tracking system. We can be more accurate and more timely using this system rather than relying on spreadsheets and paypal or random forum posts. Will will keep the OP updated to the best of our ability to let everyone know the progress and current discount level.

1st Gen!
http://p-p-engineering.myshopify.co...an-xterra-steel-rear-corner-group-buy-deposit

2nd Gen!
http://p-p-engineering.myshopify.co...an-xterra-steel-rear-corner-group-buy-deposit

Who's in?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
1. Fromfrontier2Xterra - 2nd gen XN
2. mac11 - XN - 2nd gen lights & cup holders
3. Mrcole - TNX - 2nd gen cup holders and square cutouts for lights
4. racer3d - 1st gen - cup holders
5. Jbat - cx - 1st gen cups + lights
6. Prime - XN - cup holders + lights
7. Casey Camby - XN - cup holders + lights
8 .lbishop - XN- slider black, reverse lights, Dr. cup holder
9. CanX - ClubX
10. Legit_Keeper - ClubX
11. Mtman- CX - 1st gen - deposit paid
12. P&P - 2nd gen
13. CatfishRacing - CX - gen1 - cups & lights
14. Germ - TNX - gen2 - no cups + lights
20. FaroutX - TNX - lights, no cups
20. CorreCaminos - TNX - 2nd gen (pending pics of fully welded step)
20. NixX - TNX - 2nd gen
20. TN4x4Xterra - TNX - 2nd gen - rear light cutouts
20. jlelli - TNX - 2nd gen square light cutouts no cup holders
20. Rexterra - XN 1st gen - cup holder + light

#6 ·
Order some Creepy!!

I'm planning on ordering some, I just want to see how close to 10 these will get. That would get me in my comfort zone with the $$$ haha
Lol, Mine will be all stock for a while still. Someday when I get more caught up, (which never seems to happen when you own your own business, lol), I'll build some cool stuff for my x. (I own a fabrication shop as well as the decals shop)

I imagine they should sell well though. it's a great idea.

#7 ·
Lol, Mine will be all stock for a while still. Someday when I get more caught up, (which never seems to happen when you own your own business, lol), I'll build some cool stuff for my x. (I own a fabrication shop as well as the decals shop)

I imagine they should sell well though. it's a great idea.
I can only imagine what little time you have for your own toys. That being said, I'm going to be ordering some decals from you in the next few weeks. I'm going to be repainting my roof rack and want new xterra stickers that match my truck.

#8 ·
I just mushed one of my stock corners backing in to my neighbour's car in the dark so I'm in.

I gather there's new attachment points for these seeing as the stock is plastic and the brackets are pretty flimsy.

#9 ·
Yes these will attach with more than the little screws in the wheel well and hatch.

The 1st gens will require drilling holes that will be covered by this corner or a factory corner. There will be bolts go through that need a backing plate and nuts attached from inside the rear quarter panel - accessible by removing the plastic inner panel in the hatch that houses the 6x9 rear speaker.

The 2nd gens will mount to several places including the structural threaded holes used to attach the factory step plate.

I just mushed one of my stock corners backing in to my neighbour's car in the dark so I'm in.

I gather there's new attachment points for these seeing as the stock is plastic and the brackets are pretty flimsy.

We have created an item on our website to take the DEPOSIT only. This will allow us to use our order tracking system. We can be more accurate and more timely using this system rather than relying on spreadsheets and paypal or random forum posts. Will will keep the OP updated to the best of our ability to let everyone know the progress and current discount level.

1st Gen!

2nd Gen!

#16 ·
Just so you can stay fully updated, I'd like to have both the cup holders and the light cutouts. That is assuming that the light holes have inserts to keep in until I buy the lights. Thanks!

For everyone's knowledge this will not be a standard configuration, but we can do that, just let us know so we can add it to the specific build sheet.

thanks

Mac@PP

#17 ·
Awesome i will probably pick up 2 for both sides i will have to see when i get paid so i can buy more parts and mods thank you they look like they will do the job.

Just to make sure we are on the same page, maybe I'm reading you wrong but better safe than sorry.

The prices above are for a **PAIR** left and right. They are sold in pairs, not individually.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.