SoCal Roll Call!

42K views 154 replies 87 participants last post by  RocketVet 
#1 ·
Sound off.

Nathaniel (natedawgg) Los Angeles here!

:)

Reactions: Beq'sYlwX
#60 ·
im down for a trip up there. Its about an hour and a bit from where i am (down town SD). i wont be able to go for the next 3 weeks as im wrapping up things with school but after the 24th however, i'm free as a bird.

also, im down for a mod day or something somewhere in SD if anyone wants to organize something. Im just about to get my shackles, IAB and lights in so i've got stuff to do.

#62 ·
I'm game, just let me know the possible dates. I got a new GPS. I tested my truck off of tenaja truck trail.

#63 ·
Id be up for it, just got the Off Road and the wife is making fun of me saying we never go off roading so why did we get it.... I used to go on national land rover rallies, she has never been off roading at all. Id love to get back into it. Saturdays are best for me, lets get some date options?

#64 ·
I'm up in norcal but I'd be down. Fridays are the best for me!

#65 ·
How does end of july sound? 31st? Its a sat. Or 1st sat of aug. Its the 7th. I'm thinking that cleghorn ridge would be a better choice. I'm not sure wht the bbq options r there. If not we can it up hungry valley. Both would be good trails for everyone.

#66 ·
That works for me! That's right around my birthday so I'm gonna make someone else pay for my trip down there! :)

#71 ·
I wanted to go but this is my 1 st weekend off after starting a new job and I need to spend some time w/ the Fam !!
:| bring them with you. im going for only an hour or so depending on how bored my friend gets.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.