Sound off.

Nathaniel (natedawgg) Los Angeles here!

:)

Reactions: Beq'sYlwX
#30 ·
Didn't see this. San Diego (Miramar)

#38 ·
Didn't see this. San Diego (Miramar)
Miramar, the MCAS type huh? Thats my reserve duty station.

oh and Tustin/Irvine here!

#41 ·
Could have a SD meet with this many SD people.

I think with the 4x4 junkies here on base Ocotillo is the "favored" spot but there was another place too but the name was long and I forgot it.

#43 ·
Could have a SD meet with this many SD people.

I think with the 4x4 junkies here on base Ocotillo is the "favored" spot but there was another place too but the name was long and I forgot it.

superstition mountain?

#44 ·
Nah I think it was Spanish there are "Wind Tunnels" there.

Ah found it:

Luckily my friend was smart enough to caption it and here's a pic of a big wall with his ugly Taco ruining the view :p

anzio borrego park. I think its more of a trail and such. I've only been out to the Mojave at Stoddard. Everytime the guys plan a trip its when I'm at a reenactment or have duty on the weekend.

#45 ·
oh sweet.

But who in San Diego as of today, May 22nd, has a black 02-04 X with what looked like calmini shackles in the back and possibly a BL. I saw you in the Bankers Hill/Mission Hills/Hillcrest area today and as I was driving by I did a little dance inside. I've never seen any modded X's in SD.

#46 ·
oh sweet.

But who in San Diego as of today, May 22nd, has a black 02-04 X with what looked like calmini shackles in the back and possibly a BL. I saw you in the Bankers Hill/Mission Hills/Hillcrest area today and as I was driving by I did a little dance inside. I've never seen any modded X's in SD.
I haven't seen any either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.