Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Hardcore Off road Rear Tire Carrier

8K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  lbishop 
#1 · (Edited)
I was in the marking for picking up a rear bumper and was going to go with a Shrockworks. Started looking around and found this bumper.

http://www.hardcoreoffroadpa.com/shop-online/nissan-xterra/

Have not heard much about this company, so i called and spoke to Cory. Needless to say I order one with a 2" receiver and tire carrier in bare steel. Cory advised me it will be shipped out late next week UPS ground. And adjustable for a 2" body lift.

So little over a week turnaround time sounded alot better then a 3-4 month wait I was told by AC for a shrockworks.

Price was around $665 shipped.

Ill update when it arrives.

-Ph22

#2 ·
[ QUOTE=PH22;828281]I was in the marking for picking up a rear bumper and was going to go with a Shrockworks. Started looking around and found this bumper.

http://www.hardcoreoffroadpa.com/shop-online/nissan-xterra/

Have not heard much about this company, so i called and spoke to Cory. Needless to say I order one with a 2" receiver and tire carrier in bare steel. Cory advised me it will be shipped out late next week UPS ground. And adjustable for a 2" body lift.

So little over a week turnaround time sounded alot better then a 3-4 month wait I was told by AC for a shrockworks.

Price was around $665 shipped.

Ill update when it arrives.

-Ph22[/QUOTE]

Very interested in this as they aren't to far from me and I was considering getting one also.... The make front bumpers to if I'm not mistaken

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#3 ·
That's a fast turn around if it's true.

#4 ·
Any updates on this? I just found this bumper on eBay and I'm interested in buying one.

#5 ·
I have not seen this place before, but, it looks pretty good from here at least.

You may still need frame stiffeners though, if it doesn't include them, ask if you can get them too.

#6 ·
Bumping this old thread.
Im looking at bumpers as well.
I did find one guy with this company's Bumpers/sliders (his truck is the one in the eGay ad)
he likes it said he has only run into an issue with the lock for the spare tire swinging open and the bushings on the hinge wearing out. but has a lot mounted to it. he also said when you tows his Motorcycle on the hitch it bent down a little.

but he said he had all proto-types and there probibly better now. and overall he said they are pretty solid. had them on for over 30K of DD and trails.

I was thinking about there front and rear and P&P sliders and rear bumper ends. give my truck a nice solid body and kill the MPG lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.