Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Midwest Group!

55K views 474 replies 87 participants last post by  gta6198 
#1 ·
i just wanted to see whos in the neighboring states. i know there is one other IL guy but im not sure where hes from and i think some ohio people? so just list what state your from and town if you want =)

#454 ·
St.louis mo. Shouting out !!

#460 ·
Very cool, I usually find a reason to go shopping at Home Depot or Menards in Mankato most every weekend. I've worked for Ricoh up in the metro for 25 years, we moved from Burnsville in 05 and got a nice place on the east shore of Lake Tetonka; I'm waiting patiently for a position to open in our Mankato branch so I don't have to drive so far. I've serviced Lakeville for years, nice place but not much different than Bloomington now, there's a Sams club going in at the rebuilt McStop intersection now.

#464 · (Edited)
Maybe next time! Are you heading out there with 'wiseguy3401' from thenewx.org?

Any of you guys know a Black Xterra with what looked like a 2" Suspension lift, 2" Body lift. Arb style front bumper, ~31" tires on black rims. Tinted windows... maybe a Thule basket style roof... basket. That would have been driving down Hwy 100 just south of 394 yesterday around 5pm?

I saw that rig and thats what made me think of sending our invite your way.

#473 ·
Are there any other overlanding/off-road forums that you fellow Midwesterners (especially around western MO/eastern KS) could recommend?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.