Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Early new year run?!?!?

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  chronicxterra 
#1 ·
ive been unable to make any of the runs but i am wondering if anyone wants to set something up for sometime january? kick off the new year with some good times? Im told sylvester is closed after 8K for a rebuild of the road so thats out but East/west harrison are still open. maybe a hot tub trip to clear creek, or a hale.V-rock run(experienced spotter needed for V-rock). Or maybe just a day at stave? i keep hearing about a snowmobile cabin out there that would be cool to forage to. anyone interested? im not familiar enough with anything other than clear creek hot tubs enough to lead a run though.

#6 ·
ok boys sporry been kinda flaky, but gettin my waterpumpo anmd tioming belt done this week. got my new rear shocks going on(bilstein 5100s) and so now after a few weeks i should be able to gtet a run together!!!! look for new posts as i will be posting a run soon. ill lead it and should be fun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.