Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Old Paragon Park trail ride January 3rd

3K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Xterra Mike 
#1 ·
So i found an Xterra guy that lives near the old Paragon and tells me he goes in all the time. I'm ready to take a trip. Who's coming with me?

#6 ·
So today was a great day. Did a good about of trails just to see what it was all about and that place is great! Saw some locals and talked to them. Paragon might be closed but the land still gets wheeled. Now if only i can find my way around. Most trails aren't marked my some are. After 7 years its hard to follow the map but we tried. Oh well. I'll be making another trip up there in a few months.

#9 ·
I got family near there and I went there last year on my dirt bike and on my 03 Xterra in which I almost didn't make it across on one of the deep streams, I picked a rainy spring day but it was a nice trip just a little far from me. My new 08 X ain't ready for the trails but when it is I'm in. Have fun

#11 ·
Tom i can't say its legal but there are no signs saying "Stay out" or "No Trespassing". If there were i would be leary about going in. We came across some locals that wheel there and ride there all year around. One guy in a jeep says they even camp there during memorial day weekend. Thats pretty much all i needed to hear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.