Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Window tint info needed.

4K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  ShiftingSkys 
#1 ·
I need to know where to find the factory window tint information. I just got a tinted windows fine bc some arrogant Policeman had to prove a point. Ive never touched my windows and there was mud on them and his little meter clicked off at 21, 22, 24 and Im going to fight the ticket. Ill polly end up paying more but atleast I can give that cop the finger later on.

#2 ·
#5 ·
Makes me glad I'm in TN cause I got 15% all around.

My fronty has 5%.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#6 ·
If its the rear glass (rear of driver and pass) you will most likely win. its a factory installed option. If its your driver, pass or front your probably gonna walk away with a lesser fine but still loose.

#9 ·
Ye Front windows is like Nothing at all. In NC the Law is 32 or 35% The rear and Middle section come factory Tinted so they can be anything.
I hate when they enforce tinting laws. TBH I dont even know why the laws even exist.
so police officers can see what the driver is doing when they pull them over for something...IE reaching for a gun to shoot coppas yo. Not that a punk in the back seat can't pull a gun on an unsuspecting officer with 5 percent limo tint...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.