Nissan XTerra Forum banner

First trail ride

Tags
florida
5K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  02X-terra 
#1 ·
Went on my first trail ride this past Sunday with Yell-X and a couple other Xterras from thenewx, and had a blast. We went to the Citrus trails in Florida, the trails were great. I only have one picture but one of the guys from thenewx is going to be posting some and I'll post them to this thread after. The next time we go out we would love for more people to come out with us!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I glad to here you had a good time and looking forward to seeing you on the next ride. Try to keep Sunday the 26th open. If things go as planned there will be another Citrus run on the 26th and maybe a Hard Rock run in the middle on November or early December.

#3 ·
After Windrock.....Hardrock will never be the same.:crying:
I'm down though, always looking for a reason.:)

#4 ·
Glad you enjoyed it now it will consume all your spare time. ;)

After Windrock.....Hardrock will never be the same.:crying:
I'm down though, always looking for a reason.:)
Coal Creek has that effect on people, I'm lucky enough that I do most of my wheeling there. That place is awesome. :D

#6 ·

Glad you enjoyed it now it will consume all your spare time. ;)

I know, we rode on Sunday and on Monday I wanted to do it again. Now just trying to find inexpensive ways to make my truck even more capable than it already is. :D

#8 ·
#9 ·

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.