Nissan XTerra Forum banner

FNG in AZ

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  WHPIVxterra 
#1 ·
Hey y'all!

New to the forum, although I've lurked here a few times learning some good stuff about my 03 Xterra SE. I'm looking to do some of the typical mods as time goes by. As mine sits, its bone stock on 31's with 182K. Just replaced the clutch on Friday and would like to do the PML to start things off. I live in the Phoenix area and am an RN for some background. There is wealth of knowledge here that I hope to take advantage of and turn my X into the weekend warrior I've always wanted.

Joe

#7 ·
Welcome. 4x4??

Used to live up in Yavapai county and go down to Phoenix area often.

Some great trails in the mountains around Phoenix.
Yeah, 4x4 manual. Been driving the snot out of this thing for a long time now and it keeps on moving. Even wrecked it once. I lived in Prescott for a while and went with some friends a few times around Palace Station and the back way to Crown King. That's a nice ride. Though, I didn't go on my X as its still dressed as a grocery getter. This is why I am here: to see what others have done and adopt ideas and designs to exploit for my own selfish needs on weekends in the desert.

#8 ·
Arizona peoples! :biggrin:

Welcome to the club! :biggrin:

A manual 4x4 is the perfect combo imo. Lucky! That thing's gonna be fun.

There's a local Arizona Xterra group too if you go to azxterraclub.com or click on the state in my sig. We're trying to organize one event a month somewhere around the state as well as other stuff.

See you around :biggrin:

#9 ·
Arizona peoples! :biggrin:

Welcome to the club! :biggrin:

A manual 4x4 is the perfect combo imo. Lucky! That thing's gonna be fun.

There's a local Arizona Xterra group too if you go to azxterraclub.com or click on the state in my sig. We're trying to organize one event a month somewhere around the state as well as other stuff.

See you around :biggrin:
Right on! I'll have to look into it once I get my X a little more capable off road. Right now I think it could handle a rough road or sandy wash, but that's about it.

#11 ·
I'm moving to Scottsdale in July from maine. I'd love to meet up with some local X 's and cruise. My x is a 2002. I've painted the plastics and chrome black (looks sick btw), PML, 2 inch body lift, 32 in bfg's on 16"x10" helo truck rims.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.