Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Looking to upgrade my audio system

Tags
amp audio diy subs
2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Blackberry 
#1 ·
Hey everyone! I'm new to the group, but a long time lover of the xterra! I'm in search of a way to build my own sub box for the back of my xterra. I've seen the ones from JL audio and that is what I am looking for but I will not pay that much when I know I am more than capable of doing things myself. Also, I would love to see some of the cool things you all have done with the amp and subs to keep the space. Thanks in advance :)

:D

#2 ·
i dont have anything facny, just a compact 12 portred box. It’s relatively small bit takes away alot of room so choose your enclosure wisely. Interested to see what you come up with.
I will say a small sub goes a long way in the xterra, the shape and size of the cabin match well with sound systems smaller sub like a 10” or 2x10” would be something to consider. A slim dual 10 custom box right against the back sear would be easy and efficient.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.