Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Make the 'You haven't posted yet' go away ;)

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  snwbrd40oz 
#1 ·
'Evening all! I've been geeking out over all the great info on this site! Didn't know I had SO many projects ahead of me (the wife is gonna kill me). :D
It's an '04 SE S/C with 2" Calmini shackles in the rear (I'm guessing PML?) and *just* rolled over 120k on my last snowboard trip.
I'm really looking forward to cramming my brain with all the great info!
- Kevin

See less See more
#3 ·
'Evening all! I've been geeking out over all the great info on this site! Didn't know I had SO many projects ahead of me (the wife is gonna kill me). :D
It's an '04 SE S/C with 2" Calmini shackles in the rear (I'm guessing PML?) and *just* rolled over 120k on my last snowboard trip.
I'm really looking forward to cramming my brain with all the great info!
- Kevin
Welcome to the club! :biggrin:

A fellow silver X! It does seem like family tends to shake their heads at our aspirations of monstrous vehicles, but don't let that stop you :biggrin:

Seems like you're off to a good start picking one up with a PML and shackles takes care of the first dive into modding. So keep having fun, keep on snowboarding, we'll see you around :biggrin:

#6 ·
Welcome! Perfect vehicle to get you to the slopes...

#7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcomes all! My wife and I have ALWAYS wanted an Xterra and this one just happened to be at our credit union right when we needed a new vehicle... pretty sure it was meant to be mine!!!
I have managed to mod it a bit since the picture; Thule racks and stickers of course! On my next day off the intake baffles dissapear...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.