Nissan XTerra Forum banner

Birmingham al

52K views 544 replies 13 participants last post by  SRStaff 
#1 ·
Hey I haven't really had time to get rolling with a lot of ppl in Chattanooga and regret it. now I'm moving to Birmingham al. Looking for some ppl in this neck of the woods (I've seen a few of you already) and maybe we can hit some trails! Lemme know.

#3 ·
Sweet I need the ropes around here

#5 ·
I'm at pro build on Lee st in pelham

#7 ·
Ya we need to get anyone else around here and go wheeling one weekend

#9 ·
Ya I have weekends off but will be traveling to Chattanooga and back for awhile. Maybe we could schedule a day in advance with everybody if they chime in

#11 ·
If anyone has a garage I have a new lokka to install too. I come bearing pizza, beer and tools ;-)

#13 ·
I used too.... then I moved into an apartment complex... barf

#15 ·
well I already know the ability now (or lack of it rather). I'm itching to put it in so I don't need a winch or another x to pull me out ;-)

#18 ·
I'm down. Lemme know what the POA is?

#19 ·
From the time that Racer and I went to Stony Lonsome; the weather will more then likely dictate on where we go. Stony will not be good safety wise with rain. The clay/mud is not good. With rain we can still do TNF (Skyway Motorway) & Hollins WMA. All the areas mentioned; I can get a stock Xterra through. I still need to get ahold of someone at Stony that knows where the more challenging trails are that Racer and I are looking for. Hopefully this week or next.

#21 ·
That will give me time to work on my x. Lemme know what the charges to enter if any will be.

#24 ·
Hey I live in hoover. If my aib comes in we should have a mod day

#25 ·
I'm down. I haven't done much. LED dome lights is it so far actually lol. I'll be back on the fifteenth, should be able to work something out. I've got another project car, work about 60 hours a week and I'm in the middle of planning a wedding so I do a lot of work in the dark. Good thing I have lots of lights!

#26 ·
No problem. My x is a mess but its a work in progress and I like wrenching. I'll pm you my number so you can text or call and let me know what your schedule is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.