Nissan XTerra Forum banner

KUMA Adventure Thread!

51K views 232 replies 51 participants last post by  xearth 
#1 ·
This is my new thread designated to my Adventures, weather it's with my truck or not! I will be posting ALOT of pictures! :D

See less See more
#2 ·
Alright let's start with my Pre-goneMOAB pics! My dad and myself went to Moab a day early so I could test out my truck for the first time.

Here we are the rest stop

We decided on running Fins N Things since last year my dad rushed through it he wanted to go easy and enjoy the ride.

I love this Heep!

Nice desert flower I found!

Posing

Nice close up of the winch!

My dad enjoyed the nearly vertical drop!

Doing the drop

Yes it's gas!

Nice pic

Supporting the flag!

I really like this shot

A little flex

Wanna see on the underside?

#3 ·
A nice butterfly that kept following us!

NISSAN!

Preparing for Kenny's Climb

The shackles saved my butt a few times!

Dragging the hitch

Made it first try with ease!

My dad tried 4 times! Everytime it wanted to flip on it's back like this... Should have disconnected the swaybars or air down but the backend weighs alot more then the front thats for sure!

Well tomorrow if I am feeling like it, I will post pics of the first day Seven Mile Rim :D

#7 ·
Frickin awesome Alex. Great photography!

#10 ·
Looking awesome!!! :) Your pics are sooo crisp and I like the placement of your subjects .. Reminds me of my photography classes :) The front shackles look like an AD :) ... I'll be snooping around this thread a lot :) How come your dad didn't run the trails too or was he just their that first day??

#15 ·
Freakin cool man, can't wait for the MOAB pics :) I need a X so I can be that much closer to a GONE MOAB adventure :p

#16 ·
GONE is the gathering of NISSAN enthusiasts, not just xterras. You know, there are some really capable frontiers that show up too. You could always just embrace the truck you have instead of wishing you had an xterra.

#18 ·
GONE is the gathering of NISSAN enthusiasts, not just xterras. You know, there are some really capable frontiers that show up too. You could always just embrace the truck you have instead of wishing you had an xterra.
That one frontier was like bone stock on undersized street tires and just tried everything he could... :)

#19 ·
Thanks everyone for the awesome comments! Alright here comes the Seven Mile Rim pictures from day 1!

All lined up at the trail head!

Shawn and I with some random dude

Jessica X! Sickest X ever and personally one of my favorites, John did an awesome job trimming and fitting everything with those massive 35's! Yes thats a shrock rear w/ a custom rear! They did this because of what happened to Chase last year

It started raining pretty good

Musik just climbing

Taking a few pics

Nice foilage!

Yep! Thats the russian in his rental jeep waving! Yep it had a nissan flag on the back!

Epic clouds!

Katie checking out the rear

Taking a break

Nick throwing back the sand!

Ups a daisy!

Part 2 tomorrow night!

#22 ·
Haha thanks, yeah I love that pic of NPGTech spinning the wheel and kicking it up! Alright time for part 2!

Nick heading out!

OregonX

Chris's turn

JL checking up on everyone

Stompin those little heeps! Yep thats 3 liberty's on the trail watching how the X's do it

This is called a hood bonnet, some crazy guy named Chris saw it online and decided to get Raingler to make it for him. It holds a bunch of recovery gear for easy access, word to the wise if you are planning on doing this! plan to get dents in your hood! Though I don't think Chris has any yet.

John took several attempts but then I spotted his rear tire and he climbed it with ease!

Jason about to get on top

Nick's turn

This is why we air down

Who doesn't love mud!

Continuing on

#23 ·
At the lunch break the wind picked up and the storm did not like us, so I played with the white balance setting hence the next few pics being a bit orange!

Love the paint

Me and John (GhostX) almost got left behind we didn't hear the group was leaving so we made a mad dash

If the grill wasn't cut and fit around this bumper I would love it so much more! But the approach angle he has is way nice!

One of my favorites!

Our trail lead's Les and Katie, two of my very good friends! I met them 3 years ago and I learned they use to be part of UXOC.

Looking nice

I love the hefty on the new X's

1 word epica!

Fronties stick together

On our way to wipeout hill

I took alot of pics of this X, I must have a man crush on his Xterra

JL going down wipeout

Oregon X coming back up

Doesn't look bad but if you see the expression on his face you will know that wipeout hill is pretty scary!

So that concludes today's adventure! Now I still have plenty more from this same day just unedited! I have one of Katie doing wipeout and I may post those later on. Tomorrow I will put up Top of the World, then the next day will be Seven Mile Rim from when I lead it on wednesday! Yes. I did Seven Mile Rim 2x times during the week.

#26 ·
Great pics Kuma, This is one of my new favorite threads!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.