KUMA Adventure Thread! - Page 23 - Nissan Xterra Forum

#221 Old 01-28-2013, 08:48 AM
Kenny-g
Veteran

Kenny-g is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I'd agree that this pic is one of the best ones you've taken! It makes me think of something climbing out of a pit/hole like a transformer or soemthing (Don't judge me, I'm a Transformers nerd )

'13 Wrangler Sport "Lee-Roy2.0"
'12 Patriot FDII 4x4 "Lee-Roy" <-- Traded In
Lone Star MK's Member

Mod's coming this year; A life changing mod ... proposed to the now fiancée / Havent figured out my plans for the Wrangler yet...
"Raptor [Grille] LEDs" Mod / Lee-Roy's Progress & Adventure Thread
Quote:
Dings, dents, and scratches? Oh you mean free tattoos for my Jeep!

Last edited by Kenny-g; 01-31-2013 at 07:17 AM. Reason: grammar
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#222 Old 01-31-2013, 12:15 AM
93turbo

2003 Xterra
93turbo is on a distinguished road
Great photography! Not to get off topic.... Have you been on Strike Ravine before? I am registered for that on Wednesday. I am wondering how rough that trail is.

2003 4x4
275/70/r16 Yokahama GeolandersATs, AC shackles, Bilstiens shocks, IAB, AC TRAs, PIAA ATP lights, Bajarack, AC UCAs, Quest alternator, Rocky Road sliders, KMC enduro 16x8 wheels,ARB rear locker and comp, Shrock front and rear bumper.

2003 Xterra
#223 Old 02-12-2013, 11:11 PM
KUMA
Phreak

2003 Xterra
KUMA will become famous soon enough KUMA will become famous soon enough
Thanks guys, and no I haven't ran Strike Ravine. Apparently from my understanding it's the only trail in BFE that is not black so we opted to take the chance for it! I hope it's awesome, I know that someone will have to scope it out before hand to see what trail leading it might be like so I guess we will see. But where it's listed as I believe a green or blue you will be fine if you have sliders and air down :P

Okay let's do this! Starting with Day#1 - Top of the World Trail (My favorite trail)

Getting ready to start our day, as we sit next to dewey bridge. (Sorry forgot pictures of the bridges because I have photographed it before)

As I was inspecting the rigs spotted this nice shiner... Sucks it happened when someone I will let remain nameless backed in to him with his door open

Good looking first gen, they are starting to become a little bit rare around these trails :P

Fronty's stick as a pack

Nick rolling right along...

And my tail gunner Mr. Nick!

We took a brief moment, and yes this is not even half the trucks in the picture :P

So found a little fun spot where people take the right line they could go 3 wheeling however nothing big, some just missed the rock just barely

Showcasing

Here is an example of what a unlocked X looks like just in case your wondering, but a great shot from bud!

Sadly many of my best shots where the front tire came up were too over exposed that I couldn't save them so you guys will just have to be satisfied with these shots... sorry

Now we meet the only truly difficult spot but take the right line and hug the wall and you will be fine. Here Don shows us his Jeep's long wheel base as he made it up with no spotter :P

Spin those tires!

One of the cleaner ones

Those wheels look pretty nice with that tire!

Check out the back passenger tire

Pretty swell Ad shot

Alright last one, then I will give it a few more days before I post the remaining pics for this day Great action shot with the dirt flying!

Alex aka KUMA

Click on the left to go to my first xterra or click on the right to go to my second xterra

Last edited by KUMA; 02-12-2013 at 11:17 PM.
2003 Xterra
#224 Old 02-13-2013, 06:11 AM
Fzzt

2009 OR Xterra
Fzzt has a spectacular aura about them Fzzt has a spectacular aura about them
Enjoying the story & pics

Traded in all my project cars for a new Xterra, not an ounce of buyers remorse. My build thread
2009 OR Xterra
#225 Old 02-25-2013, 11:34 PM
Jackal
Addict

2002 Xterra
Jackal will become famous soon enough
Quote:
enjoying the story & pics
x2

Nissan: 2002 SE/SC V6 4x4 3.3L Silver Ice Metallic
Upgrades: 3"SL, TC IAB, stainless brakelines, K&N FIPK, removed resonator, Powerslot cryo-slotted rotors, GY Gatorback belts, new radiator, Optima Yellowtop, 33x12.5x15 BFG KM2, tail light guards, Clarion in-dash DVD/iPod, RF P500-2 and dual 12's, GR CL, AC TRA's, zombie survival kit.

Build Thread
2002 Xterra
#226 Old 02-26-2013, 03:40 PM
dmski
Seasoned

2000 Xterra
dmski is on a distinguished road
Some seriously great photo's in here! All the rigs look awesome and seems like a solid group to off road with.

2000 Xterra XE 5-spd

Build Thread: http://www.clubxterra.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51338
  • [X] Light Bar with 4 Hella Lights
  • [X] 2 Rear Flood Lights
  • [X] CB/Firestick Install
  • [ ] Relocate Rear Axle Breather
  • [ ] Lobo Rack
  • [X] Seafoam
  • [X] Mudflap/sidesteps delete
  • [X] Window Vinyl
  • [X] Front Tow Hook Replace
  • [X] Tow Hitch Install
  • [ ] Rock Sliders
  • [ ] PML
  • [X] Front Winch Bumper/Plate
  • [X] Full 120xxx Mile Service
  • [X] Rear Cargo Organizer
2000 Xterra
#227 Old 03-10-2013, 11:11 PM
KUMA
Phreak

2003 Xterra
KUMA will become famous soon enough KUMA will become famous soon enough
Alright school and work full time, plus a month sick is getting the best of me! Not to mention I am literally watching tutorials while working in photoshop, lightroom and premiere all at the same time :S I need a break haha but we have 69 days until goneMOAB 2013! So let me get back in to it again...

Mr. Nick made it look easiest in my opinion

Great shot of Amber's X driven by Scott with back tire in the hole...

One by one they climbed

Little 3 wheel action

got moab?

My twin on the trail

Shortly after this shot the front tow hook fell off 3x of us pushed his back and repositioned Joe for another shot

Taylor kicking up the dust with that bright red princess

I do have to say I think someone should mold a custom grill like that looks oem...

Nick finally got the chance to mess with his locker though he hardly needed it...

Finally we arrived at the top and crowded the whole place!

The overlook, my favorite lunch spot

Vast area, I can't wait to get some shots of this with the new camera!

The fronty club had to pose, too bad I don't have a side shot

I like the sticker Mel

As the last few took their turns getting on the cliffs edge I worked my way back to the pack!

As Amber was walking by the side of my X I quickly spotted a "kuma lizard" (as someone else put it), little dude let me get a foot away while taking a pic, you should see the full resolution of this shot you can see all the texture and detail on his skin.

Slowly we made our way back down throw the boulder field (they are small boulders)

Took a quick stop wait for everyone to catch up...

I'll stop there and post the rest on Wednesday night. Also since I am posting these on 3 different forums due to a few request from friends I am probably going to do the next set different pictures on each of the 3 forums :P Anyone object?

Alex aka KUMA

Click on the left to go to my first xterra or click on the right to go to my second xterra
2003 Xterra
#228 Old 03-10-2013, 11:17 PM
Jackal
Addict

2002 Xterra
Jackal will become famous soon enough
Kuma outstanding as always. I love this thread!!!

Nissan: 2002 SE/SC V6 4x4 3.3L Silver Ice Metallic
Upgrades: 3"SL, TC IAB, stainless brakelines, K&N FIPK, removed resonator, Powerslot cryo-slotted rotors, GY Gatorback belts, new radiator, Optima Yellowtop, 33x12.5x15 BFG KM2, tail light guards, Clarion in-dash DVD/iPod, RF P500-2 and dual 12's, GR CL, AC TRA's, zombie survival kit.

Build Thread
2002 Xterra
#229 Old 03-11-2013, 07:03 AM
xearth
Addict

2000 Xterra
xearth is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
Kuma outstanding as always. I love this thread!!!
It definitely brightens up a Monday morning. I'm just imagining what its going to be like with a new camera. Needless to say I can't wait to find out. Great pics Kuma!
2000 Xterra
#230 Old 03-11-2013, 09:46 AM
Kenny-g
Veteran

Kenny-g is on a distinguished road
That lizard is fricken cool! Great shots man

'13 Wrangler Sport "Lee-Roy2.0"
'12 Patriot FDII 4x4 "Lee-Roy" <-- Traded In
Lone Star MK's Member

Mod's coming this year; A life changing mod ... proposed to the now fiancée / Havent figured out my plans for the Wrangler yet...
"Raptor [Grille] LEDs" Mod / Lee-Roy's Progress & Adventure Thread
Quote:
Dings, dents, and scratches? Oh you mean free tattoos for my Jeep!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Xterra Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.