KUMA Adventure Thread! - Page 22 - Nissan Xterra Forum

#211 Old 01-06-2013, 08:14 AM
xearth
Addict

2000 Xterra
xearth is on a distinguished road
Great pics as always Kuma! The only problem now is I'm not only looking forward to pictures of the awesome Xs, I want to see the raptor in action!
2000 Xterra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#212 Old 01-06-2013, 08:44 PM
scott-bc
Seasoned

2000 Xterra
scott-bc is on a distinguished road
Love the pictures. Nice about that place its clean, no mud. Rock driving would be fun!
2000 Xterra
#213 Old 01-06-2013, 09:10 PM
KUMA
Phreak

2003 Xterra
KUMA will become famous soon enough KUMA will become famous soon enough
Thanks guys and I will resume now... and Xearth I will have a picture for you later

As we moved on Terry decided to try his hand at a nice climb, which we watch him use his locker on if I remember right...

Then it was Ron's turn, spinning the tires

As he got up and stopped I noticed something...

Amber waiting for me to catch up

Finally arrived at the waterfall where Terry went ahead headed his way up

Justin waiting at the bottom for his turn

Amber working her way up

Then on the final climb, the fun part

Next around the corner we start the next climb in a nice little small canyon

After which we come to the fun part full of some nice big ruts which Ron took a nice few minutes working on getting through and re-positioning himself

But at last he did make it

Working our way forward

Finally at the V notch which we watched Terry attempt first, no he did not go 3 wheels like all the famous pictures. Ron was a little too good at spotting him :P

Looking back while we are waiting at the V notch

While we were waiting we watched a little razer do it's thing

As it was getting late we decided to turn around and head back letting Terry and Ron do there thing. We didn't want to headback down in the dark

This picture is priceless and probably the best of the week :P

Justin full lock

I love that Titan stance, I don't think anyone can argue with me

I swear he drove this way half the week

My all time favorite pic of the day though (Yes I know there is quite a bit of vignetting)

Then she hit 3 wheels

That concludes our pre-event run for Poison Spyder Mesa, next up pre-event Seven Mile Rim!

Xearth here you go this so far is the only time it has touched dirt! We did a quick run mostly because christmas was the next week and we had a winch install to get done

Alex aka KUMA

Click on the left to go to my first xterra or click on the right to go to my second xterra
2003 Xterra
#214 Old 01-13-2013, 08:35 PM
93turbo

2003 Xterra
93turbo is on a distinguished road
That sunshine really looks nice right now. My xterra is covered in a thick layer of ice. I put my rear Shrock bumper on a couple of weeks ago and I don't know what it looks like without snow and ice on it.

2003 4x4
285/75/R16 Goodyear Duratracs, AC shackles, Bilstiens shocks, IAB, AC TRAs, PIAA ATP lights, Bajarack, AC UCAs, Quest alternator, Rocky Road sliders, KMC enduro 16x8 wheels,ARB rear locker and comp, Shrock front and rear bumper.

2003 Xterra
#215 Old 01-14-2013, 09:08 AM
Itsme
Phreak

2000 4x4 Xterra
Itsme will become famous soon enough Itsme will become famous soon enough
As usual, Great pics!
keepum flowing!

Itsme
2000 X SE

V6 SE 4X4 5spd Build and 00 Silver auto SE 4X4http://www.clubxterra.org/forums/showthread.php?t=26084

Raise TBs (X), paint plastics (X), Replace radiator with one that is bigger and will last (X), install roof lights (X), IAB (X), better tires (X), shackles in rear(X), remove rear sway bar (X), Bilsteins (X)
2000 4x4 Xterra
#216 Old 01-15-2013, 10:24 PM
KUMA
Phreak

2003 Xterra
Thanks guys, and yeah I know the feeling. I got my sliders on my first blue Xterra and the same week it snowed, I didn't even know if they were the same color until spring...

Alright lets post up some more pics... If your like me you like shiny things... here is Amber's shackles

Now that it's winter and I look back at this it makes me miss the colors of spring... I can't wait for it to come back!

Nicks trail list (remember this is pre-goneMOAB)

Nice lights

Sharp view while we waited for everyone to gas up

I should point out a few of these pictures were edited a little too much, so excuse the bad colors, hue and saturation, this is where we stopped for a brief second

Shi sure looks happy :P

My X, sure glad I got that bumper fixed and re-powdercoated

Came to our first little drop, it's tiny but depending upon your angle and if your IFS you usually hit 3 wheels(you will see later in the week)

Justin coming down

Amber

This next area doesn't look anything big but usually you high center for a brief second

After you go down one more little drop

Even a titan swap taps

Climbing the steps

Mr. Nick looking like a BA

Justin's turn, he decided to try the middle line

Spinning the wheels he couldn't get the traction

Attempt number two, he moved over to left hand side after. Later in the week he attempted it again

Scott/Amber's turn

As you can probably all guess, this is not only the easier side but that we had to be careful as we didn't want to break our trucks before the event even started

Were about half way through, nothing too special about these pics but the next few I think you guys might like so I will save those for later in the week.

Alex aka KUMA

Click on the left to go to my first xterra or click on the right to go to my second xterra
2003 Xterra
#217 Old 01-16-2013, 01:29 PM
Kenny-g
Veteran

Kenny-g is on a distinguished road
Nice pics man. I finally come back to CX for the first time in forever and I imediately searched for this thread lol

'13 Wrangler Sport "Lee-Roy2.0"
'12 Patriot FDII 4x4 "Lee-Roy" <-- Traded In
Lone Star MK's Member

Mod's coming this year; A life changing mod ... proposed to the now fiancée / Havent figured out my plans for the Wrangler yet...
"Raptor [Grille] LEDs" Mod / Lee-Roy's Progress & Adventure Thread
Quote:
Dings, dents, and scratches? Oh you mean free tattoos for my Jeep!
#218 Old 01-21-2013, 08:31 AM
xearth
Addict

2000 Xterra
xearth is on a distinguished road
All the pics look great, as always! And I appreciate a couple shots of the raptor in there, especially in action
2000 Xterra
#219 Old 01-28-2013, 12:54 AM
KUMA
Phreak

2003 Xterra
Thanks guys and here are some more for you to enjoy!

Lets resume, next up on Seven Mile I opted to do the crack which is a like a small version of the crack on golden spike, I dont have pictures but Amber does. However here is my damage for the week

Next Scott takes Ambers X through it!

Yes that is some good 3 wheel action!

Better angle

One of my other favorite pics and a great one if you ask me

Next a short lunch break before hitting up wipe out hill

Our crew, from left to right Scott, Amber, Shiloh, Nick, Justin and Tammy

Threw the small squeeze (it's not very narrow but people still get freaked out)

Slightly off center is wipe out hill

Nick was the only one man enough to attempt it, and I am on the left guiding him down

Half way threw the first drop

At the bottom! And I can take a nice relaxing break on the rocks

Ready to come back up!

He was literally 3 inches from being either perfect or in a complete disaster, just grabbed him and we took a few more attempts.

Attempt number 2

After a second we realized his X was overheating so we let it cool off and talked it over, we just didnt want to risk his truck before gone had even started...

We decided to use a rope and just pull it ourselves (no truck) incase he started leaning back again, and he made it up no problem! No pic of that sorry

After a nice little disaster where the trail gave away beneath me on what I thought was the bypass we continued on and her is nick taking the route I would take the rest of the trucks down later that week.

Well next up Top of the World and the official day first day of goneMOAB!

Alex aka KUMA

2003 Xterra
#220 Old 01-28-2013, 03:19 AM
Fzzt

2009 OR Xterra
Fzzt has a spectacular aura about them Fzzt has a spectacular aura about them
Great pics especially for the rainy weekend we had here, thanks!

Traded in all my project cars for a new Xterra, not an ounce of buyers remorse. My build thread
2009 OR Xterra

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Xterra Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.