Nissan XTerra Forum banner

BlondeXgirl's Build Thread

100K views 516 replies 108 participants last post by  BlondeXgirl 
#1 ·
Alright, so I think its time for me to make one of these. I bought my X for $4000, when it was originally $12,000.

The reason the price was discounted so much was because the guy who had just bought it before me returned it because after driving a few hundred miles, there was a knocking in the engine. So it was put in the wholesale lot, and since my dad worked there, he could put in a cheap bid, and we got it.

After taking out the oil pan and the 4WD we came to find that the bearings were completely fried because someone ran it without oil. So it is going to be a cheap fix. I haven't got many pics of it yet, because it is in the garage, and its hard to get good pictures in there. :p

Anyway, hopefully this weekend we can FINALLY get everything back together. And I can put on the awesome stickers Creepy had made/sent to me, put on the hitch cover I got for it. Paint the plastics black, AND I can FINALLY get it on the road and fall even MORE in love with it! :D

See less See more
#506 ·
#509 ·
#510 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.