We were able to get the SL done in about 7 hours, minus the torsion bars, which are rusted in place, the anchor bolts are absolutley shot. Im going to have the local shop go at them wed. and then align. The X looks like a monster right now with a lifted rear and stock height in the front.
Best advice was the ball joint seperator (Thanks M3C!!!), which i found last second at harbor frieght. Took about 5 mins to remove both.
We had to make some modifications to the rear brake lines. The fitting was rusted and wasnt moving. So we cut the lines and made a new connection.
I drove home saturday night without any issues and plan to re torque this weekend after riding around a bit.
Thank you everybody for your input and have a great Christmas!!!!