I'm posting this in the correct area, because I have a feeling it's been gone over time and time again. I just can't find the information I'm looking for.
I have the Mighty Mounts selected and ready to buy:
I have a few questions:
1. With a slight modification, I hope to get four sets of two mounts – one set for a shovel, one for an axe, one for a Hi-Lift, and one for miscellaneous items (oars, etc.) Any ideas on how to properly modify these?
2. Using the information above, have I selected the correct item? If not, I will need to know what will work best for me.
3. I’d like to be able to lock these items to my mounts. I’ve seen some bolts with holes drilled through them. How big a PITA will that be?
4. Please excuse my n00bicity on this topic
5. Thank you for all the help!
- Brian (Jack)
| 2002 3.3L 4x4 XE - the Terradactyl |
[x] K&N filter, rear sway bar & side rail removal, repaint trim
[ ] Gobi ladder and low-profile rack
[x] BFG Rugged Terrains
[x] Front & rear recovery points, LOBO, PML
[ ] Xoskel lightbar & PIAA lights, Mean Green alternator
[ ] Full armor - skid plates & sliders, hidden winch
[ ] IAB, Bilsteins, HD TRAs
[ ] Low-profile snorkel, CB installation