I don't see how. Just buy some 3/16" steel angle iron drill some holes and paint them. Done!
They're not straight. The factory ones use several pieces welded and I think Shrock uses one bent piece? Not sure on that. You might be able to use regular angle and use washers to space out the curved parts?
__________________ 2002 Super Black 5 Speed 4x4
AC Shackles/UCAs, BL, 33" BFG ATs, ARB front, Skid Row rear, IAB, Bilsteins, K&N CAI, Magnaflow muffler, Doug Thorley Headers, GPS, Some audio stuff, backup camera. A leaking oil pan. Shovel Mount
* 2" Body Lift
* Custom-Built Rear Bumper w/Hitch
* Hand-built Frame Stiffeners
* Bilstein HD Shocks (Amazing difference in the ride)
* PML (Gained 1" in the front and 1.5" in the rear)
* 33" Cooper Discoverer ATP's in 285/75/R16 on Stock Wheels (Great tires so far)
* DIY Timing Belt Change (What fun...)
* Custom Sliders Pending...
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.