I don't see how. Just buy some 3/16" steel angle iron drill some holes and paint them. Done!
They're not straight. The factory ones use several pieces welded and I think Shrock uses one bent piece? Not sure on that. You might be able to use regular angle and use washers to space out the curved parts?
2002 Super Black 5 Speed 4x4
AC Shackles/UCAs, 2" BL, 33x10.5" BFG ATs on Desert Runners, ARB front bumper, Skid Row rear bumper, Calmini IAB, AC HD TRAs, Bandit 4x4 idler arm bushings, Bilsteins, K&N CAI, Magnaflow muffler, Doug Thorley Headers, some audio stuff, backup camera. Shovel Mount
They are really simple to make. I normally like to do a CAD design, but these were just done in the fly. That link has all the measurements you need to make them.
I just towed a trailer from Phoenix to Albuquerque with no noticeable issues.
2004 5-Speed Manual, 4x4
* 2" Body Lift
* Custom-Built Rear Bumper w/Hitch
* Hand-built Frame Stiffeners
* Bilstein HD Shocks (Amazing difference in the ride)
* PML (Gained 1" in the front and 1.5" in the rear)
* 33" Cooper Discoverer ATP's in 285/75/R16 on Stock Wheels (Great tires so far)
* DIY Timing Belt Change (What fun...)
* Custom Sliders Pending...