KUMA Adventure Thread! - Page 21 - Nissan Xterra Forum

#201 Old 08-06-2012, 03:28 PM
caseycamby
Phreak

2001 Xterra
caseycamby will become famous soon enough
Awesome man!

2001 Xterra 4x4

Lift/Tires - 3" AC AAL SL, Revolver Shackles, 2" AC BL, 33x12.5 Duratracs, 15x8 Pro Comp 52 Rock Crawler wheels

Exterior - RLC Fab bumper, custom Baja light bar, Rage roof rack, White Knuckle rock sliders, Skid Row skids, Warn hubs, Cherry Bomb Extreme dual exhaust

Interior - Pioneer DEH-3200UB deck, Sony Xplod door speakers, 2 12" Kicker Comps in Kicker box, 350W Bolt amp, Cobra 75 WX ST CB, LED dome light conversion

"My Official Build Thread"
2001 Xterra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#202 Old 08-06-2012, 06:52 PM
KUMA
Phreak

2003 Xterra
KUMA will become famous soon enough KUMA will become famous soon enough
Thanks guys! And no worries Terry! I will have those up on sunday! That is if I get it painted and installed on saturday...

Alex aka KUMA

Click on the left to go to my first xterra or click on the right to go to my second xterra
2003 Xterra
#203 Old 09-14-2012, 04:09 AM
93turbo

2003 Xterra
93turbo is on a distinguished road
Still editing the Gonemoab pictures?

2003 4x4
285/75/R16 Goodyear Duratracs, AC shackles, Bilstiens shocks, IAB, AC TRAs, PIAA ATP lights, Bajarack, AC UCAs, Quest alternator, Rocky Road sliders, KMC enduro 16x8 wheels,ARB rear locker and comp, Shrock front and rear bumper.

2003 Xterra
#204 Old 09-14-2012, 06:52 AM
xearth
Addict

2000 Xterra
xearth is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93turbo View Post
Still editing the Gonemoab pictures?
there is so much anticipation!!!

come on, put 'er there and give the people what they want!
2000 Xterra
#205 Old 11-04-2012, 01:08 PM
xearth
Addict

2000 Xterra
xearth is on a distinguished road
Buuuuehhhler
2000 Xterra
#206 Old 11-13-2012, 10:32 AM
Prawn

2012 Xterra
Prawn is on a distinguished road
Just went through all 21 pages, awesome pics man. I especially like the ones with Amber's X. Looks just like mine! One of these days I'll have some of my own X up there.
2012 Xterra
#207 Old 01-02-2013, 12:05 AM
KUMA
Phreak

2003 Xterra
Alright guys as I had promised a few people now... with goneMOAB registration opening up today I am releasing my 2012 goneMOAB pictures A few at a time! We will start with the pre-event runs (these pre-runs are for trail leaders to learn and not part of the event). As for the editing I have been trying a few different things so hope you guys enjoy because I have not touched these pics since early summer

As was such Myself, Justin and Amber decided to go run Poison Spyder Mesa... This would be my first Moab trip with the New X! At the trail head... Note the Ford Raptor in the background, I teased my dad by sending him a pic of it, my mom's reply was "DONT DO THAT! YOUR GIVING HIM IDEA'S!" Yes he now owns one

Justin and his Titan Swapped X

Amber's Titan Swapped X

I was starting to feel a little underrated. For thos wondering how much of a difference travel is... it's a world of difference for IFS

GoPro mounted and ready to go... I should mention Justin also has a 2" BL w/ his TS

Checking out the buggy/jeep ahead of us on the trail

Beginning the climb

Nice flex

Clean picture... hint may be releasing a wallpaper of this later

Justin's wife talking to Justin as he is driving up

While considering the first obstacle Amber took the bypass

We stopped for a few minutes to watch a rental jeep with a bunch of newbies bash the front bumper coming off a nice climb

As we sat and watched you look back towards Moab

Surprising Mr. Terry and Ron caught up to us on their own pre-run

Justin took the first attempt at the obstacle after the jeep's left

Ron followed

As I am half way through the selected pics of this run (it was a short run) I will stop here and resume at a later time I will also give you guys a few updates for those I am not FB friends with, this Christmas I stepped up to a full frame camera. A nice new Nikon D600 so I am stoked for this coming year's goneMOAB! If you never been, consider it! And go register at www.goneMOAB.com! However to give you guys a heads up I am going to start trying to dive into video along with pictures for this coming year's trip.

Alex aka KUMA

Click on the left to go to my first xterra or click on the right to go to my second xterra
2003 Xterra
#208 Old 01-04-2013, 09:43 PM
93turbo

2003 Xterra
93turbo is on a distinguished road
Excellent pictures! I better get registered for Gonemoab 2013 this weekend.

2003 4x4
285/75/R16 Goodyear Duratracs, AC shackles, Bilstiens shocks, IAB, AC TRAs, PIAA ATP lights, Bajarack, AC UCAs, Quest alternator, Rocky Road sliders, KMC enduro 16x8 wheels,ARB rear locker and comp, Shrock front and rear bumper.

2003 Xterra
#209 Old 01-05-2013, 04:56 PM
KUMA
Phreak

2003 Xterra
Thanks man and yes you should! It's going to be AWESOME this year! Ill post more pics tomorrow (try to time it so everyone can see them when they go back to work on Monday).

Alex aka KUMA

2003 Xterra
#210 Old 01-05-2013, 11:53 PM
Indy1120

2003 Xterra
Indy1120 is on a distinguished road
These pics are awesome! The scenery looks incredible! I look forward to seeing more pics!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
2003 Xterra

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Xterra Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.