Anyone down for some night running in bayville, nj? - Page 2 - Nissan Xterra Forum

#11 Old 04-18-2012, 11:25 AM
ripcurl2151
Seasoned

2002, 2012 Xterra
ripcurl2151 is on a distinguished road
I'm not sure where you mean on Hooper, but the other three spots are all mining sites.
1. I think this is Clayton's old site. The County also has a landfill in the area.
3. This is Clayton's current, active site in Jackson. I would say this is off limits.
4. This is the old Heritage mining site. There are a few other access points back from Whiting also. This use to be a big place for locals to go offroading. The cops sit back there pretty often now though and will write you a ticket if you get caught.

I've never actually been in any of these spots, but I know about them because my company is the township engineer for Jackson, Manchester and beachwood

305/70/R16 Nitto Mud Grapplers..2" BL..3" SL..SLR UCAs..Calmini AALs..AC Shackles..HooHaa Centerlink..AC Idler Arm Brace..Bandit 4x4 Bushings..AC HD TRA..Sway Away Torsion Bars..Bilstein Shocks..Shrockworks Front Bumper & Sliders..Full Skids..Gibson Exhaust..KC HiLites..Cobra 75WXST
2002, 2012 Xterra
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#12 Old 04-18-2012, 11:32 AM
sleeper00

2006 Xterra
sleeper00 is on a distinguished road
i'm familiar with those areas. use to quad in all those spots.
2006 Xterra
#13 Old 04-18-2012, 11:52 AM
sole797

2004 Xterra
sole797 is on a distinguished road
Well thats all ive got for now, im open to going pretty much anywhere, i can ask around and see if i can find any other places, i know people go in Lacey but ive never been there.
2004 Xterra
#14 Old 04-18-2012, 12:02 PM
sleeper00

2006 Xterra
sleeper00 is on a distinguished road
btw, thanks for the compliment. We will work something out. I'll ask around too
2006 Xterra
#15 Old 06-24-2012, 04:30 PM
SuperX03
Seasoned

2003 Xterra
SuperX03 is on a distinguished road
im up in north jersey decent amount of places to wheel up here BUT you have to watch for the man ! me an buds got busted for wheeling on state land, i wasnt caught BUT they saw the mud on the truck an suspeced i was in on it, my 2 friends (97 dodge 1500, an 86 chevy k10 lifted 12in) were caught, i got 75$fine, they got 140 plus 2 points, gotta watch out man, but god damn is it fun so far im the only around here with the ARB on my X or as most call the moose bumper
2003 Xterra

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Xterra Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.