Nissan XTerra Forum banner

New Tires! hopefully

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Logan01X 
#1 · (Edited)
Stumbled upon a used set of Pro Comp Xtreme MT's today, 33x12.50x15lt ,And they were free!!!

Now I am trying to find out if they will fit on original 01 15in rims? Any help is Appreciated. And if they do not work out then they will be up for sale soon.

See less See more
#3 ·
Seriously! Awesome. Merry Christmas me. I'm assuming I will need to do some trimming to the front bumper? or is a pml and adjusted t-bars enough to avoid this?

#5 ·
about 1.5 inches on the front bumper? whats the best way to do this?

#6 ·
So would it be easier to trim this part or just remove it all together as it looks like if i do trim ill lose two of the clips?...

#8 ·
still looks good, and a lot easier. depends on how much I need to trim but ill probably do that.

#9 ·
Man you are going to rub like crazy. The front bumper isn't what you need to worry about - it's the area behind your front tires. You will be cutting metal without a body lift.

#10 ·
Sh*t thats what I wanted to avoid, well unless I can find someone in the area with the tools and willing to help, they are going up for sale

#12 ·
Hmm, I guess when I have time I'll get 1 put on my spare and put it on see if it will rub and what I would need to trim to make um work

#13 ·
they fit pretty good, removed the plastics in the front still rubs the other plastic a little, but with trimming it will be fine, dosnt seem to be any rubbing on the metal... better pics tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.