Nissan XTerra Forum banner

2013 Xterra Calendar

8K views 74 replies 14 participants last post by  dezurtrat 
#1 · (Edited)
NOTICE:

Anyone that won XOTM for 2012 please send me what pics you want in your calendar up to 3 High Res shots for the 2013 ClubX Calendar. Send pics to mene62374@aol.com with your screen name and year of your Xterra. Thanks guys and gals!

The calendars are ready to be made. The faster you get the pics to me the faster i can get the calendars to you!

#5 ·
I've gotten pics from 1 person so far. I need pics from 11 more people! Come on guys! We've lost January already and I don't want to lose February too!

#6 ·
these people better get their pics together! I need a calendar!

#7 ·
These pics exist so if you don't have them find out who does and get them to me as fast as you can. They don't have to be the actual pic from the XOTM. I just need some pics of your X!

#8 ·
#10 ·
#16 ·
Bump!

We need to call some telephones,
knock on some doors,
release the carrier pigeons!

Sorry this kind of thing causes stress to put together Mike, but thanks a lot for putting forth the effort. It is appreciated :biggrin:
Thanks Bro!

#19 ·
Waiting on NUKEhead cause he's the last one that's fairly active here and i want to give him a chance to get me some pics.

I Need pics for January, May and July. The First 3 people that EMAIL'S me with 3 pics gets in the calendar!

AGAIN! You can say what you want here but its the first 3 with pics that i receive an email from that will get their pics in the calendar. Mene62374@aol.com

GO GO GO!!!

:hypnose-big:​

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.